Wednesday 30 January 2008

Jana Cova - Czech Stunning Beauty

Jana Cova

This stunning beauty from the Czech Republic was born on April 13, 1980. Jana (pronounced Yanna) visits the United States a few times every year, but lives most of the time in her native country.You would have seen her on the cover of this month's Penthouse Magazine as Penthouse Pet April 2003, as well as numerous other popular publications.

The location for our photoshoot was a sprawling mountaintop ranch. It was freezing outside, but luckily we brought along the portable heaters! Though her English is quite limited, Jana definately showed us how to have a great time!

Tell us about yourself.
My name is Jana Cova, I am from the Czech Republic. I live in a small town, and my house is near a forest.

How do you like it here in the U.S.?
I like it, but it's too big and too crazy!

What do you look for in a guy?
I like someone who is smart. He has to make me smile and laugh and take care of me.

What turns you on?
A romantic dinner with good wine.

Tell us about your wildest experience.
Hmm.. I don't have any wild experiences, I'm a good girl!

What kind of animals do you like?
I like dogs. I have one dog at home.

What languages do you speak?
Just Czech and a little bit of English.

What hobbies do you have?
I like swimming, skiing, and sunbathing.

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
I like south of France. I've been there only once, but it's such a beautiful place!

No comments: