Monday 17 December 2007

Carolyn Bolin - 34D Big Tits Low Rider Model

Carolyn Bolin

Ethnicity: Italian / Irish
Stats: 34D-24-36
Height: 5'4
Weight: 115
Location: Bay Area, CA

You would have seen her on the newsstands gracing the June 2003 cover of Low Rider Magazine. Now she's here to grace the pages of modFX! Meet Carolin Bolin, a native of the San Francisco Bay area who's hoping to someday move to Los Angeles. Carolyn has a sweet and spunky personality with a lot of enthusiasm for her new modeling career. Learn more about Carolyn below!

So this is one of your first interviews ever. How does it feel?
It feels great!

Ok, tell us about yourself.
Hi my name is Carolyn Bolin. My birthsign is Scorpio, and I'm from the San Francisco Bay area.

How did you get started in modeling?
I sent my picture in to Low Rider magazine, then two weeks later they called me back. I got published in the magazine as the cover model for June 2003.

Do plan on doing modeling for the rest of your life?
Yes. I want to take it as far as I can go.

What would be the best thing that could ever happen to you in modeling?
I want to be in Playboy, and I want to act.

Have you met Hugh Hefner?
No I haven't. I'd like to!

So you live in the Bay area right now? What's it like there?
It's nice. Peaceful. It's not like L.A. LA is crazy! I'm trying to move to LA

What made you decide to move to LA?
Because there's more opportunity here.

So are you a drinker?
Not really. I drink occasionally though.

Do you ever go crazy or buckwild?
I have been known to! heh heh

Do you have a boyfriend?
No. I don't.

What do you look for in a man?
They have to be confident, good looking, smell good, and have to be ambitious.

If you would kiss any actress, who would it be?
Actress? How about a singer? I love Brittney and Christina. Me and the two of them would be great!

So what kind of music are you into?
Pretty much everything, I love everything. Except for country.

Do you have any pets?
I have a dog, her name is Kahlua. She's a German shepherd. She protects
me. And I have 2 kitties, Sirka and Lacai. Sirka is 20 lbs. and Lacai is normal size.

So you love dogs.
Yes I do!

Let's fast forward 5 years, where will you be?
I'll be rich and famous, and living in LA

What's the first thing people notice about you?
Haha. Do I have to be honest? Probably my boobs!

What size are they?
They're 34DD. It's only off by a millimeter, but I just say they're 34D.

Wow, do they ever knock you in the face or anything?
No. They don't bounce that much.

Where's the coolest place you've ever been to?
That's a hard question. I don't know.

You've never been to Hawaii?
No. I haven't been anywhere! I've been to Denver, Nevada, and Oregon. That's pretty much it. Denver I did Hawaiian Tropics, that was cool. Other then that, I haven't been anywhere cool. I need to make lots of money so I can travel.

Where would you like to go?
Italy. That's where my family is from, my grandparents.

What place would you like to do a photoshoot at?
I'd like to do one in Hawaii on the beach. I haven't done any shoots on the beach so that would be fun.

Any last words?
Thanks for the photoshoot modFX, I hope everybody loves the pictures! BYE!

No comments: