Monday 17 December 2007

Kay Sivilay - Thai Playboy Cybergirl

Kay Sivilay

Ethnicity: Thai
Height: 5'2
Weight: 103
Stats: 34C-23-34
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Every once in a while, a model comes by that instantly captures the imagination. Meet Kay Sivilay, a Thai beauty from Los Angeles, California. Although she began her modeling career just a few short months ago, she's already garnered the attention of Playboy (she was Playboy Cybergirl for June 2003). With a hot modeling career ahead of her, we welcome Kay as our September 2003 Cover Model!

Hi Kay, give us a little 411 about yourself.
Hi everyone, I'm Kay Sivilay. I live in San Diego right now, but am moving back to Los Angeles pretty soon. My birthsign is the best sign on the zodiac, the Taurus!

How did you get started in modeling?
I have been modeling for about 2 months now. I started off with Playboy, which pretty much launched my modeling career. Since then, I've been doing a ton of different projects!

What did you do for Playboy?
I actually started off as a really big fan of Playboy. I submitted my pictures thinking that for sure they would reject me. But one day they called me and I became a Cybergirl and I debuted June 30th of this year!

Where would we have found you before you got into modeling?
Probably carrying my books in my backpack trying to get my degree! I didn't think that my modeling would take me this far, so I probably would have got my degree in business and headed into PR or something like that.

How did you feel about posing nude?
Actually, when I shot for Playboy, which was my very first nude photoshoot, I was more concerned about my hair and makeup more so than me being naked in front of a lot of strange people. I'm pretty comfortable with my skin, and I'm a pretty secure person, so being nude is not really a problem for me.

What is your favorite part of your body?
Although I'm a petite girl, I have pretty broad shoulders, which I think makes me look taller than I really am. I'm only 5'2" but some people think I'm 5'8" so when they meet me they say, oh you're short! So yeah, I think I like my broad shoulders.

You've got great skin. Do you tan much?
What you see is pretty much my natural skin color. I'm tan year-round believe it or not. Right now I'm just a little bit more tan because I've been going out to a lot of pool parties and doing a lot of photoshoots out in the sun.

What do you look for in a guy?
I like a very attractive guy first and foremost. Also someone who is really funny and really sincere, and someone who knows how to treat a woman right. Also someone who is very secure with themselves and not jealous or always questioning loyalty.

What makes you feel sexy?
Lingerie makes me feel sexy. Being out and getting a lot of attention also makes me feel sexy.

Order the following in terms of their importance to you: shopping, food, sex, and sleep.
First sex, then food, sleeping, and shopping.

Have you ever kissed a girl before?
That's for me to know and for you to never find out!

If you could kiss a girl, who would it be?
Hmmm... that's hard. Well, there's this Victoria's Secret model, her name is Adriana Lima, and she's from Brazil. She's probably the most beautiful face on this planet to me. I would kiss her not so much for a sexual reason, but more for a sensual reason. She just seems like a beautiful person, both inside and out, so I would probably pick her.

Where will you be in 5 years?
The way I look at it, wherever I am in 5 years is where I'm meant to be, whether it be modeling, acting, or being a mom with kids! So right now it's just too soon to tell.

Any closing remarks?
Just wanted to say that I'm very proud to be your September 2003 Cover Model and I had such a great time! Bye everyone!

No comments: