Monday 17 December 2007

Lisa Marie - Exotic Jamaican German Girl

Lisa Marie

Nationality: German / Jamaican / Native
Hometown: Toronto, Canada
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 105
Measurements: 34-25-34

Our never-ending quest to find the hottest new modFX Cover Models took us all the way to Scarborough, Ontario, a city on the outskirts of Toronto, Canada. With her voluptuous lips and toned body, Lisa was an irresistable catch! Learn more about Lisa in her interview below.


Hi Lisa, tell us about yourself.
Hello everyone, my name is Lisa Marie. I grew up in Scarborough, Ontario, and I've lived here all my life.

What is your nationality?
My mother is Jamaican/Native, and my father is German/Scottish.

What is your favorite food?
I'd say that chocolate is my favorite food, lots of chocolate!

What makes you feel sexy?
Sexy lingerie, perfume, and taking myself to the spa.

What is your favorite part of your body?
My lips!

How did you get started in modeling?
About four years ago, I joined a bikini contest with my friend Desiree. They happened to be short one girl so they convinced my to join in on the contest. Ever since then, I've been doing promos, modeling, and car shows.

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
I hope by then I'm on the big screen. If not, I'll probably be in school pursuing my marketing degree.

Are you going to live in Canada your whole life?
Hell nooo! Eventually I'd like to live in Los Angeles. If you wanna be an actress, that's where you gotta go. I do love Canada, but L.A. does have more opportunities.

What do you look for in man?
I like them to be athletic, not the big body builder types, just guys with nice athletic bodies, and dark hair, and they definitely have to have a sense of humor. So if you can't make me laugh, I don't want you!

Boxers or briefs?
Boxers. But I really like the boxer-briefs.

If you were stranded on a deserted island, what 3 things would you bring?
I'd bring Johnny Depp, heh heh.. just kidding. I'd bring tons of chocolate and some dogs because I love dogs. And oh yeah, a man, just keep him in a little cage and and bring him out whenever I wanted him. heh heh...

What 3 words best describe you?
I'm funny, friendly, and passionate.

What would be your dream role to play in a movie?
I would like to play an adventurous role sort of like Angelie Jolie in Tomb Raider. I want to have a gun and kick and punch a lot of people!

Do you have any special talents?
I do, but I can't share it with you since kids might be reading this!

Can you tie a cherry stem into a knot with your tongue?
I can't do that, but I'm working on it!

If there were any girl you could kiss, who would it be?
Angelina Jolie for sure. She's hot!

What about a man that you would kiss?
Johnny Depp. But he's married. =(

If there was any place to visit, where would it be?
Hawaii. It's so beautiful and I just see it on TV all the time and I've never been there myself.

Have you been to anywhere cool?
I went to Hedonism. It was wild!

There's a lot of naked people in Hedonism. Did you get naked too?
Well, I went in November during the off season, and so there's a bunch of older people during that time. I went with my friend Katia Corriveau, and even though she was comfortable with walking around completely naked, I couldn't do it because we were the youngest ones there and all eyes were on us!

Do you get wild and crazy when you get drunk?
Yes heh heh... maybe a little bit too much, so don't spike my drinks!

What are your turn-ons/turn-offs?
A turn-off to me is bad breath. A turn-on would be lips and ass.

Lips and ass on a guy or a girl?
Both. heh heh

Have you ever kissed a girl before?
Yeah, a long time ago. I was really drunk. It was just an experiment, so don't tell my mother!

If you had a million dollars, what would you do with it?
I would definitely go on a huge Prada, Gucci, Louis Vuitton shopping spree! I would travel the world, give some to charity, give some to my family, and then do nothing else except focus on my modeling and acting career.

Any last closing words?
It was great working with you guys! I had the best time, and I hope everyone likes my pictures. Bye for now!

No comments: