Friday 16 November 2007

Angel Cassidy - Dark Swedish Babe

Angel Cassidy

Ethnicity: Swedish/Amer. Indian
Stats: 34-24-34
Height: 5'8
Weight: 115
Location: Los Angeles, CA

She's graced the pages of countless magazines, from Playboy to Penthouse. Now you can check out this stunning blonde beauty right here on modFX! Read all about Angel in her interview below.

Hi Angel, tell us a little bit about yourself.
Hi, my name is Angel Cassidy. I'm from San Diego, CA, I'm an Aquarius, and I'm 24 years old.

How did you get started in modeling?
Well let's see, it's going to sound kind of weird, but I answered an ad in the paper. It said "nude model needed," so I answered it, and it just started rolling from there.

How'd it feel being nude in front of the camera the first time?
I was pretty nervous at first, but over time I got really used to it. I actually really like having the camera there watching me.

How long have you been modeling for?
I've been modeling for about 6 years now, and recently got into doing the adult stuff within the past 2 years.

What do you look for in a guy?
It's a lot of different elements. I like guys who have to have it put together. You have to be cute, funny and smart. And know how to please a woman!

What's your biggest turn-on?
My biggest turn-on is a well dressed man. I like business suits, good smelling manly cologne, and it does help to have a nice sports car. I like fast cars!

Would you call yourself a wild and crazy girl?
Yeah, you can say that. I'm definitely a wild and crazy girl in the bedroom!

Where's the craziest place you've ever got it on?
I've had sex in the dressing room of a Bloomindales!

No comments: