Friday 16 November 2007

Sidney Moon - Playboy Perfect 10 Girl

Sydney Moon Sydney Moon

Ethnicity: Caucasian
Stats: 34DD-24-33
Height: 5'2
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Meet Playboy and Perfect 10 model Sydney Moon! This California native got her start in modeling with a photoshoot for a special edition of Playboy's Sexy Girls Next Door. She later became involved in doing Playboy videos, shows on the Playboy channel and much more. You can learn more about Sydney in her interview below.

Hi Sydney, tell us a little bit about yourself.
Hi, my name is Sydney Moon, I'm from Berkeley California, and my birthsign is a Capricorn.

How did you get started in modeling?
I was a dancer through college, and I was discovered by somebody from Playboy while I was dancing in Los Angeles. I went on to do a lot of work with Playboy, but now my main focus is my website.

How did it feel posing nude for the first time?
I grew up in a very liberal environment, so I'm very comfortable with nudity.

What do you do besides modeling?
I've got a master's degree in clinical psychology, and I'm getting my license as a psychotherapist.

What do you look for in a guy?
I look for a guy with intelligence, humor, an easy going attitude, and someone who's spontaneous and open-minded. In other words, I guess I want it all! Physically I don't have any specific preference, only that I find him cute and sexy. Sexiness can come in all shapes and sizes.

What is your sexual preference?
I am bisexual. I don't like one gender more than another. I date both and I do have the capacity to get involved with women romantically. It is very exciting for me to shoot with other girls. A turn on, absolutely.

What do you do with your spare time?
I like to watch movies, and a lot of TV. I like watching Court TV and the FOX News channel. I love EBay. I am always looking for new books to read. I like to try to work out regularly at the gym. I am more of a homebody than a real party person. I'd rather spend an evening at home with close friends than be out at a loud party, though every once in awhile its good to go out too.

No comments: