Friday 16 November 2007

Kira Eggers - Blue Eyes Danish Babe

Kira Eggers

Ethnicity: Danish
Stats: 34D-24-34
Height: 5'3
Weight: n/a
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Meet our newest modFX model, Kira Eggers! This buxom all-natural beauty is one of the most recognizable models to come out of Denmark. Learn more about this Danish hottie in her modFX interview below.

Hi Kira, tell us about yourself.
My name's Kira, I'm from Denmark, and my birthsign is Sagittarius.

How did you get started in modeling?
I have a cousin that's a model, and she got me into it. Ever since then I've been modeling.

How do you feel about posing in the nude ?
I don't have any problems with it at all... it's natural!

What are three words to describe yourself?
Opinionated, funny, and loyal.

Where's one place you'd like to visit that you haven't been to yet?
I've been everywhere I've wanted to go.

What are three things you can't live without.
Me, me, me!

What is your biggest turn-on?
Well, if I'm in the mood, anything will turn me on. I'm not into toys
or anything like that, I'm into the real deal!

Would you say you're wild and crazy?
Yup!

Where's the craziest place you've ever had sex?
At a bathroom in the airport, in the women's bathroom!

No comments: