Friday 16 November 2007

Kyli Ryan - Sexy Nude Indian Model

Kyli Ryan

Ethnicity: Irish/Polynesian/Indian
Stats: 34-25-35
Height: 5'5
Weight: 110
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Hi Kyli, introduce yourself!
My name is Kyli Ryan and I'm from Orange County, California.

What's your ethnic background?
I am Irish, Polynesian, and Indian.

How did you get started in modeling?
I got started over three years ago. One of my good friends, Sunny Leone, who was last year's Penthouse Pet of the Year, told me I should at least try some nude modeling. That's how I started, and my first major publication was in Penthouse Magazine as a Penthouse Pet.

What would you be doing now if you weren't modeling?
I'd probably be finishing up school and still be running my own retail store. After that, I would get into studying archeology and start traveling around the world.

Where's one place in the world you'd like to visit?
I'd like to visit Egypt and see the pyramids.

What are some of the things you look for in a guy?
Someone who's funny, attractive, and who's easy to converse with. He also has to be someone who loves to travel, very well driven, family oriented, and especially romantic.

What's Your Biggest Turn-On?
Kissing and caressing.

What's the craziest place you've ever had sex?
I'd have to say that it was in the back of my friend's van. It was crazy because a lot of people were around and anyone could have seen us.!

No comments: