Tuesday 4 December 2007

Bridget Banks - Playboy TV Reporter

Bridget Banks

Ethnicity: Ethiopian/Finnish
Stats: 34-25-36
Height: 5'6
Location: Los Angeles, CA

She's been an entertainment reporter on Playboy TV's 'The Weekend Flash' and been featured in Playboy TV's 'Sexy Girls Next Door.' Meet Bridget Banks, a striking beauty who comes to us from Detroit, Michigan. Want to learn more about this green-eyed beauty? Read more in her interview below!

Hello Bridget, tell us about yourself!
Hi everyone, my name is Bridget Banks, I'm originally from Detroit, Michigan and my sign is a Libra.

We hear that you're quite the performer!
Yes, I guess you can say I caught the entertainment bug at an early age. I love to make people smile!

When did you first get started in modeling?
During college I took up lingerie modeling and fell in love with it. I was an art student after all, so the nude figure wasn’t shocking to me. I've always had a fascination with pin-up girls, ever since I was a little girl, so it was only fitting that I should become one!

Tell us about your move to California.
I loved my life in Detroit since that's where I was born and raised, but I wanted to go to someplace where I could take my performing and modeling to a new level. It was scary for me to leave my family and friends behind, but I knew I had to go to California. In the end, moving to Los Angeles turned out to be the best decision I ever made! I got an agent and a manager and began to audition. Since then, I have appeared in TV commercials, on network television, and in films. Many of you know me from Playboy TV’s “Sexy Girls Next Door” and “The Weekend Flash.” I’ve also been featured in Playboy Magazine (50th Anniversary Edition) and the “Women of Island Paradise 2004” calendar.

Tell us an interesting fact about yourself.
I know how to play the guitar, bass, and violin!

What do you look for in a guy?
I like guys with sexy dark brown eyes, dark hair, a guy who's funny, ambitious, and a guy who treats me well and with respect.

So what projects are you working on now?
I’m currently pursuing a career in acting and am still playing the bass. I also play in a couple of bands around town, so if you bump into me be sure to say hi! My main project now is my website. It's something I've been wanting to do for a long time, and now that it's up, I'd love to hear what you guys think of it!

No comments: