Tuesday 4 December 2007

Diana Le - Sexy Petite Vietnamese

Diana Le

Ethnicity: Vietnamese
Height: 5'1
Weight: 100
Location: Los Angeles, CA

What do you find attractive in a man?
I think a sense of humor is totally attractive. Possessing compassion, (a raging sex drive!!!), honesty and passion for life really does it for me too. As far as the physical goes, I like tall men with big shoulders and big hands. Dark hair preferably, good smile and pretty eyes please!!!

Where do you want to be in five years?
It doesn't matter where I am as long as I'm happy. Cheesy but its true. I don't really care where I am as long as I'm satisfied with the person I've become. I want to be a really good person. I want my mom to be proud of me. I just want to be really really happy. It would be nice though to be set up in some beach house with a personal assistant and driver though now wouldn't it? =)

What is your favorite food?
My ultimate favorite food would have to be Vietnamese food. I grew up not really appreciating it but when I spent the summer in London and was completely deprived of it, I went home loving it! Now I eat it at least 3 or 4 times a week. Right up there though also would have to be McDonald's. I know, I'm a really cheap date…fish filet!!!! Oh and of course, sushi!! But only Tuna sushi…

If you could travel to anywhere in the world tomorrow, where would it be?
If I could, I would go to Asia. I've been to Vietnam and its absolutely stunning, I loved it and so I think I would like to explore the other parts of Asia, especially Japan! I love the culture and I love sushi!!! I would probably be ugly, as far as their standards of pretty goes but I think the style and look over there is absolutely amazing.

Where is the craziest place you've ever had sex!
Well, I had sex driving down the 405 freeway once and a couple of times on the 5 freeway. That was fun. The first time on the 405 freeway was a thrill. The other times it was just lusty sex I guess. Lots of fun. Would do it all over again….=)

What would be a good way for a man to get your attention?
Act normal. =) Usually guys come off either too strong or not strong enough, like they don't care. Just be normal, strike up an intelligent conversation to let me know you're educated. Make me think damn it. I also like it when a guy doesn't appear to be desperate. Is that too much to ask?

What's your favorite TV show?
My favorite TV show is probably the CSI shows, any of the spin offs. I just think they're soooo clever. Lots to learn on those shows and there's usually always some sort of sex involved. Keeps it interesting.

What would be your perfect date?
Well, my perfect date would be me and a really really cool guy that really really liked me! That's all I need.

What kind of music do you listen to?
Well right now I have Lenny Kravitz in my CD player. I like anything that rocks I guess. I love 80's music, 80's metal and well, almost anything old. I love everything. If you looked at my CD book, you'd see a really eclectic music collection. I have R&B, rock, punk, country, piano everything. I love it alllllllll. I can dance to it alllllllll.

Who do you love the most in the entire world?
My mother and my cat Junior. Love them to death. Couldn't do without either.

No comments: