Tuesday 4 December 2007

Natasha Yi - Playboy Korean Girls

Natasha Yi

Ethnicity: Korean
Stats: 34-24-34
Height: 5'5
Weight: 108
Location: Los Angeles, CA

International modeling sensation Natasha Yi returns to modFX as our March 2004 Cover Model! Affectionately known as "America's sweetheart," Natasha got her start in Playboy and has since become one of the most recognized models in the scene.

We all know about your Playboy beginnings, but how did you get into the import modeling scene?
To be honest, I never even heard about the import scene until I moved out here to Los Angeles and modeled for an import company. I guess you can say that it just came my way. It's been a lot of fun though! I love all those crazy hairdo's at the shows!! My fans have been great and meeting them at the shows has been something that I've enjoyed doing. It gives me something to look forward to after all my madness that goes on here in Hollywood!

What are guys always getting wrong about women?
That we always want something…I think a lot of guys have to learn to let their guards down sometimes and just go with it...

How can a guy ruin a date with you?
By being inconsiderate and rude. Just be sweet and make me feel special and it'll be all good!

What is the nicest thing anyone has done for you?
The nicest thing anyone has ever done for me has to be what my best friend did. He left his life in Denver to move to Los Angeles so I wouldn't be alone. He has been my best friend since I was 17 years old!

What advice can you give to an a man that would give his right thumb to have a conversation with a stunning beauty such as yourself?
Just be sweet and yourself! I love meeting new people!

What is the best turn-on ever?
Full body massages!

Do you watch any sports?
Sometimes I'll watch a game or two. I like watching boxing…Is Vargas and De La Hoya ever going to fight or what!

Where were you born and raised?
I was born in Boston, MA, but I was raised in Denver.

What do you think about your fans, and what do you do special for them?
I LOVE my fans! They are sooo sweet to me. I try my best to go to a lot of appearances so I can meet them and I ALWAYS take pictures with them so I can post them on my site.

What is the strangest or coolest thing you've received from a fan?
The coolest thing I've ever received from a fan has to be my 9 foot giant bear! I LOVE it!

Did you or do you presently attend college? What is your major?
Yes on both! Before I moved out here to California, I was attending the University of Colorado and Metropolitan State College of Denver. I started out as a broadcast major, but switched to a double major in broadcast journalism and Computer Information Systems after I started modeling. When I moved to LA, I enrolled at an art school to learn multimedia and web design so I could take over my own site, which I'm doing! Yeah!!

What three words would describe you best?
Open-minded, fun and genuine.

Craziest pick up line?
Craziest? How about I tell you the most common, "I'm a producer/director and I want to put you in my movie!" Haha!! That is so LA for you!

Any last words for your fans and our viewers?
Thanks for being so sweet everyone!! You all have given me much luv and a lasting smile on my face everyday! I have the BEST fans and could not have asked for sweeter people to support me!

No comments: