Tuesday 4 December 2007

Ginger Jolie - Penthouse Pet

Ethnicity: Caucasian
Stats: 34-24-34
Height: 5'7
Weight: 120
Location: Los Angeles, CA

She comes to us from the heart of Texas. Meet Ginger Jolie, our April 2004 modFX Cover Model! Little would we know, later the same year that we first shot Ginger, she would be made a Penthouse Pet for September 2004!

Hi Ginger, tell us about yourself.
My name is Ginger Jolie. I was born in Houston, Texas. I'm from a really, really small rice farmer's town in Texas called Analac.

How did you decide to move to LA?
I was living in Texas for a while when I transferred to go to the University of Texas in Austin. Austin, in case you don't know, is a major party town. I moved to Austin to go to school but I ended up partying too much! I was broke at the time and I wanted some money, so I met this guy who offered to pay me some money to do some nude work. I was pretty uncomfortable posing nude for the first time, but after it was all over, I kinda liked it. I took the photos from the shoot and put them on a model website, and the next day I got contacted by 3 adult agents in LA! So I packed up my stuff and drove out to LA and now I'm here and loving it!

Did you ever consider posing nude before that?
Well my dad and his whole side of the family is Southern Baptist strict. He's a Sunday school teacher. My mom is cool, laid back, and we've always been really close. But in Texas all that kind of stuff is so 'Oh you never do that!' So I never thought I would have ended up doing that.

You're from Texas but don't seem to have much of a Texas accent. Why's that?
When I'm out here in LA I tend to lose the accent, but the day I go back to Texas I catch on to it just like that. And especially when I'm drunk, it's all over from there, my Texas accent totally comes out!

So are you a wild and crazy girl?
I have a lot of different sides to me. If I'm in the mood to go out and party, I can really drink. I guess it's the Texas that comes out in me! I'll drink and I'll get wild and crazy and won't care what people think of me. But at the same time, I like to garden and cook. I like to have a peaceful house where it's quiet and just relax and do yoga. I can even go outside and go fishing all day, so it really just depends on my mood!

What the favorite part on your body?
The favorite part of my body that other people like are my breasts, because I have pretty big natural size breasts, but I really like the fact that I have a good height. I'm really happy that I got to be tall, and I got my mother's eyes. My mother has these really nice blue eyes.

What turns you on in a guy?
I've always gone for guys that are really smart, not just book smart, but guys who have done something that's very successful. I've also always dated guys that are musicians. I don't know what it is, because I'm not a musician, but I just love guys with musical talents!

What turns you on in bed?
I like A LOT of foreplay. I like to just be teased until I'm ready to kill you if I I can't get some right then and there. My spot is my neck. I love soft kisses on my neck. If you want to do anything to me during the day to make me just think of sex all day, all you have to do is kiss my neck!

What is your craziest sexual experience?
I was pretty drunk in Texas one time and I had sex with two guys at once. I liked it, and now I can say that I've done it!

Have you fulfilled all your sexual fantasies?
Actually, one of my big fantasies was fulfilled when I first came out here to LA while I was doing some of my fetish photoshoots. I realized I have a really high pain tolerance, and so that's something that I really like to experiment with. I can get pretty kinky!

No comments: