Wednesday 17 October 2007

Bobbi Blair - Filipino Playboy TV Babe


Birthdate: April 3
Stats: 36-26-36
Height: 5'7
Weight: 115
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Let's start off by telling us your name, where you're from, and what your birthsign is.
I’m Bobbi Blair. I’m an Aries from Ventura, CA. I now live in Los Angeles.

How did you get into modeling?
I actually did some mainstream modeling when I was about 16. Later I went to a Playboy party and was basically discovered there. So far I’ve been on Playboy TV.

Were you comfortable with your first nude shoot?
I was so scared! It was weird taking of your clothes in front of random people. But now I’ve done it for a year, so I’m comfortable with it.

What other modeling have you done?
I’ve done modeling for the adult industry too.

What do you like most about it?
I love women! I love to work with them.

What was it like your first time?
It was scary at first. I had to work with two girls at the same time and they were very experienced! But I was nervous more because of the camera. I’ve been with women off camera as well.

Really! Can you explain?
Well, girls get curious after a couple of drinks at a party. They were friends anyway.

How did it start?
They would say “ Have you ever kissed a girl?”, then it would basically continue further after that.

What do you look for in a guy?
Number one thing would be confidence. I find that it’s very attractive. I don’t really think of the physical aspect of a guy.

What are your plans for the future?
I’m really interested in video editing, that’s what I really love. But I’ll still do the modeling because it’s really fun!

No comments: