Wednesday 17 October 2007

Lena Li - Double D Big Tits Asian


Stats: 38-23-34
Height: 5'6
Weight: 116
Location: Los Angeles, CA

You've seen her on the covers of Kim Mizuno's East West calendars. She's also appeared in several special editions of Playboy. Meet Lena Li! The first thing you'll notice about her in person is her incredibly long hair - which goes down to her ankles! She's been growing it for years, and it doesn't look like she'll be cutting it anytime soon. What else is unique about her? Read on and find out!


Let's start off by telling us your name, where you're from, and what your birth sign is.
My name is Lena Li, I'm originally from Taiwan and now I live in L.A. My sign is Scorpio.

What's your ethnicity?
I'm Chinese/Taiwanese.

How did you get into modeling?
I started with the East West Calendar for Kim Mizuno, then I moved on to Playboy.

Which Playboy editions were you in?
I was in Playboy Taiwan and other Special Editions as well. I'm in a recent one called Playboy Vixens.

Were you comfortable with your first nude shoot?
I was fairly nervous since I'm a shy person. But I got comfortable right after.

If you weren't in modeling, what would you be doing?
I would be a psychologist or counselor. I like to help people.

What do you do in your spare time?
I like to write poems, listen to music and play tennis.

What 3 words best describe you?
I'm sweet, kind, and loyal.

Where do you see yourself 5 years ahead?
Getting married with kids.

Are you currently single?
Yes I am!

What do you look for in a guy?
Someone kind hearted, nice, sweet and intelligent. Not arrogant guys.

What would be your favorite part of your body?
I would say my hair is my favorite since I've been growing it for 10 years now.

What would be your biggest turn-on from a guy?
For a guy, someone who has a good smile and who is charming.

Do you party a lot?
I try to. I go out with some of my Playboy girlfriends in Hollywood.

If you were to kiss a girl, who would it be?
Natalie Portman. She has a pretty face. Another would be Josie Maran the supermodel.

What would be your sexiest outfit?
That would be just my hair! Haha.

Where else can we find you?
You can find me at my Yahoo group, or the Playboy message board.

No comments: