Wednesday 17 October 2007

Meriah Nelson Big Tits Blonde


Ethnicity: Caucasian
Stats: 34C-24-35
Height: 5'6
Weight: 111
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Meriah Nelson is one of the most active models we know. Her enthusiastic spirit means you'll see her just about everywhere -- whether it's doing promotions, traveling, or shooting for a website. Learn more about this Southern California native in her interview below:

What got you started in modeling?
I went to a modeling school because I was so shy and awkward while becoming a teenager that the family thought it would help me gain poise and confidence. But then I became interested in modeling from that. I was reading Seventeen Magazine and YM in those days and just got really into the idea of modeling. I mostly started modeling when I turned 18 and in college I did a little bit, but after college it when it took off.

After modeling what's next for you?
TV Commercials and Show Hosting, Travel, Photography, Real Estate, starting a family.

What do you think is the most important part of a photoshoot.
The lighting first, and then the makeup. If that is not good, even the most gorgeous model will look horrible.

Has a fan ever asked for more than an autograph? Describe:
Of course, with all the "unique" people out there... I get emails from wealthy men who want to fly me here and there, pay me tons of cash, buy me presents, sign me up for to be a call girl, take me shopping, suck my toes, whatever you can imagine! My favorite are those "casting directors". Pah-Leez, I am NOT new here! Anyway, I have never ever taken advantage of these offers. My sanity is more important than money!

Does being a model help or hurt your dating life? Explain:
Honestly, I never really date. I have had long term relationships. Of my three relationships, only one really supported me and was stoked to see me in magazines and tried to hook me up with more modeling jobs. Overall I bet it hurts most model's dating lives, even if they are completely professional at work and loyal to their mate. Men may be more insecure than women. Just my opinion, but remember confidence NOT arrogance is extremely sexy! Be proud of your girl!

Describe yourself in one word... explain:
COMPLEX. That is why I cannot even explain it.

What do you look for in guys, clothes, attitude, looks, money, cars etc.
I love guys in great shape. Not huge body builders, but the healthy "surfer" or "swimmer" body types, for example. Great eyes, teeth, and smile are important too. Confidence but also sensitivity. Intelligent, motivated, young at heart, and has similar interests as me! Obviously, I am a woman who KNOWS EXACTLY what I want!

Describe a night out with the girls.
You may not believe me, but when I go out with the girls it is NOT about meeting guys. I love to go out, get a buzz, dance, mingle with people we know, and end up laughing so much. "Stupid Drunk Girls" can only be that way around each other. It is annoying to others, especially guys so we don't like to involve them in our delirium anyway. Unless they are entertained by it.

What does your boyfriend know (significant other) that we don't?
It is all about the GSpot!

What was your first sexual experience?
With a boyfriend that I had been together with for a while. It was not as good as I heard it was suppose to be. But nowadays... uh huh!

What part of your body are you most proud of and why?
My abs and butt because mine are well defined and I know that is rare for women.

Your sexual advice for women/men would be:
Become comfortable with your sexuality and try to be open minded. Again, be
responsible. Like Hustler says, "Relax, it's just sex."

Favorite place for sex?
Sitting on a table or counter top, guy standing.

How can a guy bring out your kinky side?
After a glass of wine, massage every inch of my body and I will be so relaxed and up for almost anything.

Would you consider yourself a good girl or a bad girl? Explain:
I am a good girl because I am kind to others, caring, and am sensitive to their feelings. I know I am a good person with a good heart. I am NOT a bad girl at all, just sometimes a naughty one!!

No comments: