Tuesday 16 October 2007

Lana Kinnear - Big Tits Blonde


Ethnicity: Caucasian
Stats: 36-24-34
Height: 5'7
Weight: 110
Location: Los Angeles, CA

She's played everything from a professional wrestler on WWE RAW, to football in the 2005 Lingerie Bowl. She's also had roles in several big movies and television shows. Meet buxom beauty Lana Kinnear! Learn all there is to know about Lana in her modFX interview below.

Let's start by telling us your name, where you're from and your birth sign.
My name is Lana Kinnear, I'm from Los Angeles, CA and I'm a Leo.

What's your ethnic background?
I'm Irish and English.

How did you get started in modeling?
I was always interested in modeling. When I moved to L.A. I was working in a restaurant, and people would always ask if I was a model or actress. They would always have jobs for me, so I eventually quit my job at the restaurant. Now I model and act full time.

Have you always wanted to be a model?
I knew I could never be a fashion model like in New York. So I came to LA because there were lots of bikini and lingerie companies.

What are your biggest accomplishments in modeling so far?
I've worked with a lot of big lingerie companies. I also appeared in ads and billboards.

Do you have any future goals for modeling?
I want to keep working with different companies and try to get a campaign. I'm looking forward to getting into more acting.

What kind of girl were you in high school?
I was a rocker chick and I hung out with the stoners but I didn't get stoned (haha).

What would you be doing now if you weren't modeling?
If I wasn't modeling, I would be acting or I would get a real job and do accounting.

Where do you see yourself in the next couple of years?
I'll still be in the industry, doing more acting and just being happy!

What do you do in your spare time?
I like to surf the net, I'm a computer nerd. I also like to watch live bands and go shopping like all girls.

Do you work out?
No I don't. I used to a lot, but now I just eat healthy. I also play football at the Lingerie Bowl. It's real tackle football in shorts and bras!

What kind of music are you into?
I listen to rock and heavy metal. I may be one of the only girls that listen to Slipknot.

Who's your favorite actor/actress?
I like Jenna Jameson as my favorite actress. My favorite actor is Mickey Rourke.

Where is one place you would like to go visit?
I would like to go to Australia.

What's your favorite food?
I like chocolate and steak.

What would be your biggest turn-on and turn-off?
My biggest turn-on is good hair. And my turnoff is bad teeth.

Are you currently single?
I'm sort of but sort of not! (haha)

What kind of guys do you go for?
I go for the guys that are unique, who don't look and dress like everybody else. I like it when they're not afraid to be different.

What turns you on most about a guy?
I just like guys for being guys. That turns me on enough!

Does size matter?
I think size matters. When they say it doesn't they're lying!

What puts you in a sexy mood?
Just being somewhere romantic away from the chaos of L.A.

What was the kinkiest thing you've ever done?
Having sex in a movie theater at a matinee watching "The Nutty Professor." I don't really remember the movie (haha)!

No comments: