Thursday 18 October 2007

Tera Patrick - Double D Big Tits Babes


Ethnicity: Thai / English
Height: 5'9
Stats: 36DD-24-34
Location: Los Angeles, CA

When you think of one of the hottest and most famous adult film stars today, only one name comes to mind: Tera Patrick. Born to an English father and Thai mother, Tera started from humble beginnings in Great Falls, Montana. After moving to New York to pursue a career in nursing, she took a chance and got into nude modeling, then transitioned into hard-core adult work. Today, Tera is world famous, and has graced the pages of Playboy, Penthouse, and recently, the cover of FHM. Many people have told us that doing a photoshoot with Tera would be the ultimate fantasy come true. Well those fantasies have finally become reality! Tera Patrick comes to you now in this modFX exclusive.

Hello Tera, tell us about yourself!
Hi, I'm Tera Patrick. I'm from Great Falls, Montana, and my birthsign is a Leo... grrrr!

How did you get started in modeling?
I had some girlfriends who wanted to be in Playboy magazine, so we all sent our pictures in. I went in to their studios and that's actually how I got started!

If you weren't modeling right now, what would you be doing?
If I wasn't modeling I'd probably be getting in a lot of trouble right now! hehe.. Well, I was in nursing before I got into the modeling business. I also worked at my dad's winery and worked in sales for a while. Lately I've really been interested in forensics. I always thought if I went back to school, I'd take something along the line of forensics.

You've probably already been everywhere, but if you could visit one place in the world, where would it be?
Well, at the end of the month, I'll be visiting Australia. I've never been there before so I'm really excited about that. But other than that, I've always wanted to visit Morocco.

What's your ethnic background?
My mother is from Thailand and my father is English and Dutch.

Are you single?
If you want me to be single!

What do you look for in a guy?
I look for a guy that's very confident and assertive. I like a strong man. I like a man who knows what he wants, both in and out of the bedroom. And I want a guy that knows how to make me laugh. I love to laugh!

Would you call yourself wild and crazy?
I think I have the reputation of being a wild and crazy girl, but I'm actually kind of in the middle. There's some nights where I just feel the urge to let it all hang out and get wild and crazy, but day to day, I'm a cool cat, just kind of blend in and do my thing. My thing is shopping! So you'll see me shopping a lot.

What's your craziest sexual experience?
I recently had sex driving down the highway, that was pretty crazy!

No comments: