Wednesday 17 October 2007

Jaime Hammer - Hottest Playboy College Girl


Ethnicity: Caucasian
Stats: 32D-24-33
Height: 5'0
Weight: 92
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Arizona State University was recently named the top party school in the nation by Playboy Magazine. So it was no surprise that the cover model for last year's College Girls Special Edition issue would be a student from that campus. Playboy chose Jamie Hammer, a Cum Laude student of ASU. That issue with her on the cover went on to become the top selling College Girls Issue of all time and is currently the 4th most sold magazine in the Playboy store on playboy.com.

Now it's time to meet the #1 college girl in the nation, Jamie Hammer!

Jamie HammerHey, Jamie - tell us about yourself.
My name is Jamie Hammer, and I'm originally from Chicago, Illinois.

How did you get your start in modeling?
I actually went to a casting call for Playboy special editions. I had never done any type of modeling before that. Two weeks later, I got a phone call to be on the cover of a College Girls issue, and it's just taken off from there.

What was it like posing nude for the first time?
Luckily the way I felt wasn't too uncomfortable because the photographer they used for my first shoot was the same photographer I shot with at the casting. So since I already met him, it took the edge off a little and it wasn't too bad.

When did that issue come out?
It was the College Girls special edition of Spring 2004.

What other covers have you done?Jamie Hammer
I did the cover of the 100th issue of the Book of Lingerie, and I've appeared in 10 other books, including Playboy's Vixens and Nude College Girls.

Have you always wanted to be a model?
I can't say I've always wanted to be a model. I was literally sitting in class that one day in college when I read that ad for a casting call. So it basically all started right there.

Tell us a little about where you grew up.
I grew up in Chicago, right in the city, Lincoln Park. Lots of different cultures, different food, so it was a really great experience growing up in a city.

So you live in Los Angeles now?
Yes, I've been here almost a year now. I love it here. The weather is fabulous and it's great for work, so no complaints.

What kind of girl were you in high school?
I actually partied more in high school than I do now. I work and do my thing now, but back in high school I was drinking every weekend and going to bars. I was crazy, I don't know how I did it!

What would you be doing right now if you weren't modeling?
I graduated with a degree in communications, so I'd probably be in a stuffy office right now working a boring 9 to 5 job.

What do you like to do in your spare time?
I like to shop, like all girls do. I like to go to the beach and lay out and do a lot of relaxing.

What's your favorite and least favorite part of your body?
Least favorite is that I'm short. I'm only 5 feet, so I think I could use a couple more inches. My favorite part I would say is my skin. I've always had a tan, so I like that.

What's your biggest turn-on?
My biggest turn-on is nice eyes on a guy.

What kind of guys do you go for?
I like guys that are tall, with dark features and light eyes. I also like guys that are confident in themselves. Even if they don't have a lot, as long as they're confident, that's a turn on.

Does size matter?
As long as they know how to use it, that's fine with me!

No comments: