Thursday 18 October 2007

Rowena Galam - Long Legs Filipina Beauty


Ethnicity: Filipina
Height: 5'6
Weight: 105
Location: Los Angeles, CA

She's tall, beautiful, and a whole lot of leg! Meet our December 2003 modFX Cover Model, Rowena Galam. After years of bumping into each other at carshows and clubbing events, we finally got the chance to catch up with her and set up a photoshoot. We picked a sprawling hilltop chateau for the occasion, and as you'll see in her photos, we got exactly what we wanted -- those gorgeous long legs!!

Hi Rowena. Introduce us to yourself!
Hi everyone, my name is Rowena Galam. I'm from Los Angeles, California and I'm a Capricorn.

So how did you get started in modeling?
A lot of people told me when I was growing up that I should get into modeling, but I always shrugged it off. But then one day someone approached me to do a calendar and after that a lot of jobs started coming in. So I thought I'd give it a chance and I've been lucky ever since.

What's your nationality?
I'm Filipino, born in the Philippines. I'm the oldest of four kids.

Nice, we love Filipino girls! So what does your friends and family think of your modeling?
They're really cool about it. My parents are very traditional and sometimes they'll say something like "That's too sexy," or "What are you wearing!?" But they're still proud of me and support what I do.

Where's the nicest place you've ever done a photoshoot?
The best place I've ever done a photoshoot at would have to be Hawaii. I love Hawaii, where it's nice and warm, not like today, because it was freezing!!

Three words to describe yourself.
Friendly, ambitious, and happy!

Where do you picture yourself in 5 years?
In 5 years I'd like to continue with my modeling and see how far it can take me. At the same time, I want to be on my way to opening up my own business. I'm an occupational therapist, so eventually I'd like to open up my own private practice.

Does that mean that we can be a patient of yours?
heh heh, I don't think so, because I personally work in pediatrics, more the special education children. Kids with disabilities. It takes a lot of patience, but it's very rewarding!

Name 3 things that you absolutely cannot live without.
My chapstick, a warm thick jacket, because I'm always cold, and friends and family!

What do you look for in a guy?
I look for a guy who is a gentleman, who knows how to treat me like a princess, who can make me laugh, who's very confident, and who knows where he wants to be in life.

What's your favorite part of your body?
My favorite part of my body is my legs, because they're nice and long and slim. I'm very proud of them!

What's the craziest thing you've ever done?
The craziest thing I've ever done was to go bungee jumping. I finally got the chance this year in Vegas. I don't think I'm ever going to do it again, but now I can say I did it!

Do you like to get wild and crazy?
Hmmm... with some alcohol, and some good company, you never know what can happen!

What's your favorite drink?
I have two. Red Bull with Grey Goose, and Sex on the Beach.

Sex on the beach, have you ever done it?
Have I ever? hmmm, heh heh yah, there was one time, but don't tell my mother!

What could a fan do to impress you?
My fans already do this for me, and I totally love them for it! They really pay attention to what I say and what I write on my website. I've had a lot of fans give me my favorite things, flowers, gifts, just thoughtful stuff. Nothing expensive, just gestures to make me love them!

What makes you feel sexy?
What makes me feel sexy is high heels, a short skirt that shows off the legs, hair down, and sweet perfume!

No comments: