Thursday 18 October 2007

Sunny Leone - Penthouse Pet of the Year


Ethnicity: Indian
Height: 5'4
Weight: 110
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Meet Sunny Leone, the 2003 Penthouse Pet of the Year. Born and raised in Canada, Sunny eventually moved to California where she pursued a career in modeling. Her universal appeal and Indian ancestry makes her unique among models, and for that, we were quite excited to work with her. Sunny's photoshoot for modFX took place at a gorgeous seaside villa, and as you'll see from the photos, it was an unforgettable experience!

Hi Sunny, tell us about yourself.
Hi, I'm Sunny Leone. My birthsign is a Taurus, and I'm originally from Ontario, Canada.

How does it feel to be a famous Penthouse Pet?
Well, I don't know if I'm famous or not, but being Penthouse Pet of the Year is one of the greatest things that I've ever accomplished so far.

Are things different now that you're Penthouse Pet of the Year?
The main difference between before and now is that I make more money! (heh heh) But hopefully, I'm still the same person, and if I'm a brat, let me know!

How did you get started in modeling?
I started out modeling about two and a half years ago when this girl in my English class gave me a number to an agent, and it's just kind of gone from there.

What is your ethnicity?
I'm Indian from India.

If there were three words to describe yourself, what would they be?
Three words to describe myself would be horny, horny, horny! Just kidding. Hopefully happy, driven, and... horny! (heh heh) I'm just a horny Indian!

What gets you in the mood?
What gets me in the mood is a man that knows what he's doing. There's nothing like someone who knows how to treat you, touch you, and make you feel good.

What's the most common thing people things tell you?
The most common thing people tell me is 'You are beautiful,' which is nice, but I always like something a little different. You know, everyone at the conventions and shows are beautiful in one way or another, but if you come up with something interesting to tell me, I'll like you even more!

If you were stranded on a deserted island, what 3 things would you bring with you?
The three things I would bring with me would be a vibrator, a really hot girl, and food!

So you're into chicks?
Sometimes... especially when I'm drunk! (heh heh) That sounds bad.. well, my most recent experience was in Vancouver. I kissed two girls, and it was the first time they were ever kissed by a girl. I don't know if they want me to mention their names, but I'm sure you know who they are. (wink wink)

No comments: