Monday 5 November 2007

Lux Kassidy - Big Tits Blonde




Ethnicity: Caucasian
Stats: 34-28-32
Height: 5'6
Weight: 120
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Lux Kassidy began modeling just a few short months ago, and her look is definitely going to take her places. Her striking white-blonde hair is the first thing we noticed about her, and at over 5' 6" without the high heels, she commands quite a presence! Learn more about Lux Kassidy in her modFX interview below.

Hi Lux, go ahead and introduce yourself.
Hi, my name is Lux Kassidy. I'm originally from Bakersfield, California, but now I reside in Los Angeles.

How did you get started in modeling?
My boyfriend first got me into modeling about 4 months ago. My first photoshoot was with him.

Was it difficult posing nude in front of the camera for the first time?
Actually no, it was really easy for me. I walk around naked all the time at home, I sleep naked, so I'm totally used to it! After the age of 16, I wasn't so conservative anymore.

You mentioned you got some tattoos when you were 15?
Yeah, I got tattoos of two stars down near my waist. I actually got them because my boyfriend at the time had a pair of star tattoos on his wrists, so I got mine done as well. Now every time I look down and see them I remember how stupid I was for getting them!

Would you say you're a wild and crazy girl?
Yeah, I'm a really crazy girl, especially with my girlfriends. I'm the type to have a few drinks and then go on top of a pool table and dance.

So have you ever kissed a girl before?
I've kissed a few of my girlfriends before. They actually took advantage of me when I was drunk.

Describe yourself with one word.
I'm fun. I love to make people laugh and joke around. I'm not the class clown, but I'd say I'm the person right below that.

What's your favorite part of your body?
My favorite part is my boobs. I got them done when I was 16, and I love them!

Name three things you can't live without.
Makeup for sure, nail stuff, since I really like having nice nails, and maybe a vibrator.

What kind of vibrator do you have?
Just a regular vibrator.

How about a car charger vibrator?
Haha, no, usually when I'm in the car I just use my own hand. So if you're driving by me on the freeway, don't look at my window!

Where's the craziest place you've ever got it on?
In an elevator. There was only three floors, and it was 4:00 in the morning, so when the doors opened, we just finished on the floor in front of the elevator. It was really crazy spur of the moment, but it was definitely worth it!

No comments: