Friday 9 November 2007

Rayna Marie - Sexy Blonde Girl


Ethnicity: Caucasian
Stats: 34-24-34
Height: 5'4
Weight: 105
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Hi Rayna, tell us a little bit about yourself.
Hi everyone, my name is Rayna Marie and I'm from Petaluma, California and my birthsign is a Virgo.

How did you get your start in modeling?
I did a Venus Swimwear bikini contest, and I just fell into it after that.

What things are you into aside from modeling?
Modeling is just about it. I focus on one thing and go with that.

What kind of plans do you have for your modeling?
Just to go as far as I can, and to enjoy it.

Are you single?
I am very single.

What do you look for in a guy?
Honesty and someone with a little bit of cockiness. He can't be weak.

What are some ways that a guy can get your attention?
He has to be a challenge. If he's too easy, I get bored.

What would be a perfect romantic evening for you?
I love to eat, so it would have to start with a really good dinner. And then after that just something really laid back and chill.

Are you the romantic type?
I can be.

Are you a wild and crazy girl?
If the time's right, I can be. I don't go crazy at clubs, I hold my manners. But I can get pretty crazy behind closed doors.

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Whatever happens, happens. I just want to have fun.

Cool! Any last words or shoutouts?
Just want to say hi to my grandmother! Bye!

No comments: