Friday 9 November 2007

Spencer Scoot - Big Tits Double D Playboy Playmate



Stats: 32D-23-32
Height: 5'4
Weight: 105
Location: Los Angeles, California
Hometown: Dallas, Georgia

Born in Georgia but now living in L.A., this 18 year old hottie is our Georgia Peach. Meet Spencer Scott, our November 2007 modFX Cover Model! If you already recognize her, it's probably because you saw her centerfold feature in last month's issue of Playboy Magazine where she was named Playmate for October 2007. Now get to know even more about her in her modFX interview below.

Tell us your name, your sign and where you're from.
I'm Spencer Scott, Miss October 2007 Playboy Playmate. I'm an Aries and I'm from Atlanta, Georgia.

How did you became the Miss October 2007 Playmate?
I sent my pictures and came in to test. They liked me and began to shoot right away. It took 3 weeks for me to find out I made it into the magazine.



Did you model beforehand?
I did a few years of bikini modeling before.

What was it like posing nude for the first time?
I had no problem with it. Everyone was very professional. Shooting for Playboy was the first stepping stone for me.

Tell us where you grew up.
I grew up in the south in Georgia. It was a small town near Atlanta. But L.A. is great, I moved here a few months ago and I love it. I can never move back!

Did you always want to be a model?
I always wanted to model and make money here. You can't make much in Georgia as a model. It's always been a passion of mine to model.

If you weren't modeling, what would you be doing right now?
I'd probably be in college right now.

Did your family and friends know you became Playmate?
They all didn't know I was doing Playboy, and they only found out when the issue was on the stands. Everyone was supportive. I felt like a little celebrity in Georgia.



Are you single?
Yes! I'm single and ready to mingle!

What type of guys are you interested in?
I don't really have a type. As long as they keep me interested like make me laugh. You have to work for it.

Have you met Hugh Hefner?
Yes I have. I hung out with him a few times. I love him, he's sweet and a good man.

What were you like growing up?
I finished high school fairly early at 16 years old. I was a cheerleader and was friends with everybody.

What did you plan as a career?
I never knew what I wanted to do until I started modeling. I was meant to come out here to do this, and maybe get into acting.

Are you the crazy party type?
I have my moments being crazy and wild, but I try to keep it low key. Here in L.A. you can easily get sidetracked. I have to try to be chill.

What's your favorite drink?
I love margaritas. It's all I drink along with Patron.

What's your favorite food?
I love sushi. I'm always trying to find new sushi places.

What places have you visited?
I've been to Europe a few months ago. I really loved Amsterdam the most since everything is legal there... it was fun! I'd like to visit Cancun and Cabo too.

If you were to describe yourself in 3 words what would it be?
It would be fun, passionate, and loving.

What turns you on in a guy?
It's confidence. I love that in a man, it's so hot.

What's the most favorite part of your body?
All of it! Haha!

What's the first thing people notice about you when they see you?
It would have to be my boobs.

Where do you see yourself in five years?
I'd like to do something in television or become a spokesmodel. Anything in the entertainment industry is something I'd like to end up doing.

Is there any celebrity that you look up to?
I like the careers of Jenny Mcarthy and Pamela Anderson. They made a name for themselves, and they were both Playmates.

Are we gonna see you on TV any time soon?
I'm gonna be on CSI as a bikini girl! Check it out in the end of November.

What's your craziest sexual experience?
Basically, having sex while my boyfriend was driving. That's pretty talented!

No comments: