Friday 9 November 2007

Nani Nicole - Blonde Babe With Sexy Full Lips



Ethnicity: Filipino/German/French
Stats: 36-24-36
Height: 5'5
Weight: 115
Location: Las Vegas, NV

Get ready for Miss February 2005, modFX Cover Model Nani Nicole! One of the first things you'll notice about Nani is her succulent lips. One look at them will send you straight into overdrive! And that's just the beginning. What else about her could possibly turn you on? Read on and find out!

Hi Nani, tell us about yourself.
My name is Nani Nicole and I'm from heaven! hehe. Recently, I'm from Vegas but I was originally born in Honolulu, Hawaii and I was raised in San Diego, California.

Is there any meaning behind your name?
Nani, yes. I hate saying this, but it does mean "pretty" - and my middle name is Laura, so it's supposed to be like "pretty Laura."

What's your background?
I'm 1/2 Filipino and 1/2 German and French. My dad is Filipino and my mom is white.

What's your favorite food?
It's a tough call between sushi and Thai food.

When did you get started modeling?
I started modeling about four months ago. I have a friend who's a photographer, Bruno, who started shooting me and introducing me to new people. So that's how I got started.

Are you having fun with it?
Totally, it's all fun - I love it!

Have you posed nude before? How did you get into it?
I kinda just jumped into and I started posing nude right away. I needed content for my website a while back, and I knew that I had to be nude. It's weird because I started out doing a lot of nudes, but now I do more fashion stuff and implied nudes.

Do you get nervous when you're posing nude?
Not at all. I love taking pictures and I like feeling sexy and seductive, so it comes naturally.

Favorite parts of your body?
I like my butt, my eyes, and my lips.

So, what are you working on right now?
I'm working on my website and doing some print work. I'm using modeling as a platform to get into acting.

Other than your modeling, what else do you do?
I'm an exotic dancer in Vegas and LA. I've been dancing for two years, but eventually I'd like to get into real estate.

How far do you want to take your modeling?
I want to take it as far as I can. I would love to be on the cover of Maxim, Stuff, or Playboy.

What are three words that describe you?
Outgoing, energetic, and playful.

Are you single?
Yes, and I like it that way! I don't have time for a relationship right now. Besides, I like being independent. But I like having platonic friends and going out.

What do you look for in a guy?
I like a guy with ambition. He has to know what he wants in life and go after it with 100% of his time and effort. He has to have a great personality. Also, he has to have power and know how to be in control - but not be too controlling.

What's your biggest turn-on?
Confidence is my biggest turn-on.

Have you kissed a girl before?
hehe Yes, of course!

How was it like kissing a girl?
It's nice...I don't have a girlfriend or anything, but it's fun to flirt. It's a girly thing, it doesn't go beyond that. Hehehe, girls like to have fun!

Where's the craziest place you've had sex?
In an airplane. We got to sneak in the back for five minutes, hehe. Mile-high club!

No comments: