Friday 9 November 2007

Miss Genna - C Cup Breasts Babe



Stats: 32C-24-32
Height: 5'1
Weight: 95
Location: Orange County, California

Let's start by telling us your name and where you're from.
My name is Miss Genna and I'm from Orange County, CA.

What is your ethnicity?
I'm German, Scottish, Dutch and Irish.

How did you get your start in modeling?
When I was really young, I started off modeling for Nordstrom. When I got a little older, I started modeling for my boyfriend's car at car shows.

How long have you been modeling now?
A little over two years now.

What were your biggest accomplishments?
I've met a lot of friends and models. It's more of a personal accomplishment of showing that there are models of all types and that anyone can do it!

Do you have any future goals in modeling?
I'd like to get on a cover of any of the car magazines. Eventually Maxim and Playboy would be my ultimate goal.

Tell us about where you grew up?
I was born in Anaheim, CA. Then I moved to Lake Forrest, and finally Laguna Nigel.



What kind of girl were you in high school?
Even though I was a cheerleader, I still hung out with the nerds 'cause they were easy to get along with. I didn't want to hang with girls since they can get catty!

What would you be doing now if you weren't modeling?
I'd be working and going to school still.

What do you like to do in your spare time?
If I have spare time, I like doing photoshoots and update my MySpace and website.

If you were a guy for a day, what would you do?
If I was a hot guy, I'd probably give all the "not model" girls a chance with me. I don't believe in the superficial stuff. I think that everyone has an equal chance with everybody.

Do you have any pets?
Yes. I have 6 dogs! When I was little I had geckos and bunnies. I'd really like to have a monkey and a ferret.

What kind of music are you into?
I'm into everything. Pretty much anything you can dance to. I really like Christmas music though.

Who is your favorite actor and actress?
My favorite actor is Ben Stiller, and my favorite actress is Reese Witherspoon because Legally Blonde was totally my movie! Haha!

Where is one place you'd like to go visit?
Anywhere tropical like the Caribbean Islands.

What's your favorite food?
Seafood for sure! I'd take that over a steak any day.

What is the most favorite part of your body and your least favorite?
My most favorite part would be my "twins". My least favorite would be my legs because they are shorter and not proportional to my body.

What is your biggest turn on and turn off in a guy?
Biggest turn on would be someone polite, sensitive, and caring. I don't really care about looks. My turn off would be rudeness, lack of motivation, and a bad driver.

What would be your most guilty pleasure?
Massages or sushi! I love crunchy rolls!

What puts you in a sexy mood?
Feeling that I can look the best I can. Getting pampered and getting nails done. Basically all the girlie stuff.

What would you do to put your man in the mood?
I'd wear cute little outfits like sexy lingerie.

What would be the craziest thing you ever done?
I did a crazy move in cheerleading and I was dropped. I got whiplash and a pinched nerve in my spine!

No comments: