Monday 5 November 2007

Tiffany Lang - Next Door Girl



Ethnicity: Caucasian
Stats: 34-28-32
Height: 5'6
Weight: 120
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Hi Tiffany, tell us a little bit about yourself.
Hi, I'm Tiffany Lang. I'm from San Diego, California and my birth sign is Cancer.

How did you get your start in modeling?
I've been modeling for about 7 years now. I started out doing Clothestime, JC Penny, Sears catalog type of stuff. I did that for about 3 years and then I got into car modeling, which evolved into bigger things. I went up to L.A., got a good agent, got into acting, and now my career is at full force.

What are some of your modeling highlights?
I host a show called Poor Man's Bikini Beach. It's on Spike TV. I was on NBC's Las Vegas, I've been an HBO Ring Girl, and you can see me in the April/May 2005 issue of Playboy's College Girls Special Edition.

What else do you do other than modeling?
I go to school. I'm a biochem major with a minor in math. I'm almost done with my general ed and I'm starting UCLA this fall.

So how serious is your modeling career for you?
Modeling pays the bills. If it goes somewhere, then hooray! If not, it's not a big deal.

Other than modeling and going to school, what do you do in your spare time?
Sleep! haha I shop a lot too. In the winter I go snowboarding, in the summertime I go body boarding. I try to stay outdoors as much as possible.

What three words describe yourself?
Dorky, a bad driver, and smart.

Are you currently single?
Yes I am.

What do you look for in a guy?
Someone who can make me laugh. That's a necessity. I travel a lot and it gets pretty stressful, so I need someone to deal with my hectic schedule.

How can a guy get your attention?
A good way for a guy to get my attention would be to act a little goofy, off the wall, something to make me laugh. But nothing too weird!

What's your biggest turn-on?
Jacuzzis, because they're really relaxing.

Would you say you're a wild and crazy girl?
I can be. I can party straight for a couple of weeks, and then stay home and be a dork. I'll study and walk my dog. Since I'm still 21, I have a lot of fun when I I have the energy. It's all still kind of new to me because I can drink alcohol legally, yay!

What's a sexual fantasy you haven't fulfilled yet?
I want to do the whole being on the beach with the waves crashing kind of thing. I still haven't done that yet!

No comments: