Friday 9 November 2007

Monique Myriah - Sexy Mexican Bikini Babe



Stats: 34-26-36
Height: 5'3
Weight: 105
Location: Los Angeles, California

Let's start by telling us your name and where you're from.
My name is Monique Myriah and I'm from Glendora, CA.

What is your ethnicity?
I'm an exotic blend of Mexican, Italian and Colombian.

How did you get your start in modeling?
Some of my friends said I should get into modeling but I thought I was too short. Then my aunt said that I look Mexican and I should send my pic to Lowrider. I did and ended up shooting for the magazine.

How long have you been modeling now?
I've been modeling for three years now.

What were your biggest accomplishments?
I got the honorable mention for Maxim Hometown Hotties.

Do you have any future goals in modeling?
My goal is to try to be on a lot covers of magazines, especially Maxim. I'd eventually like to become a spokesmodel since I like to talk!

Tell us about where you grew up?
I was born and raised in Montclair, CA. I liked it...it's a really cute place.

What kind of girl were you in high school?
I was the typical cheerleader. I dressed like a total Barbie doll wearing pink skirts and heels. I was like Elle Woods where I was homecoming queen and did almost everything at school.

What would you be doing now if you weren't modeling?
I'd actually get a career! Haha!

What do you like to do in your spare time?
I love to eat and sleep. If it's baseball season, I'll be at a Dodger game all the time.

Where do you see yourself in the next few years?
Hopefully I'd still be modeling. Eventually I want to be married with kids in the next 10 years. And hopefully I'll still have my puppy dog, Bronx!

If you were a guy for a day, what would you do?
I would probably get into a bar fight to see what it's like.

What kind of music do you like?
I like everything, but I'm more into the old school music. I like Hip Hop, but some of the content now is crap. It's not like how it used to be in the old school stuff. Since I'm a go go dancer I like anything with a beat.

Do you have any pets?
Yes I do! I have a 9 month old Doberman pincher named Bronx. He goes on panty raids, watches TV with me and can even change the channels. He can even say, "mama". He's awesome!

What is the most favorite part of your body and your least favorite?
My most favorite part would be my abs, but it's also my least since I hate working them out. If I leave it for a week, it's over.

What turns you on most about a guy?
Biggest turn on would be someone well mannered. There's nothing I hate more than someone just grabbing my arm and wanting to talk to me. Intelligence and muscles is a plus. My turn off are laziness, negativity, and being more high maintenance than me.

What would be your most guilty pleasure?
Bikini shopping! Especially when I'm under the influence at lunch.

Are you currently single?
No I'm not... sorry boys!

What kind of guys do you go for?
Someone athletic and into sports. I go for the alpha male for some strange reason.

Does size matter?
It kinda matters, but you just really have to know how to work it.

What puts you in a sexy mood?
Looking at myself on a good makeup and hair day in a bomb bikini.

What's the kinkiest thing you've ever done?
Having sex in a moving truck on the way to Havasu. All the windows were tinted except the windshield so I kept trying to hide.

Have you ever kissed a girl?
I never have. I don't think I'm interested, I'm as straight as they come.

No comments: