Monday 5 November 2007

Mary Castro - Sexy Mexican Girl



Ethnicity: Mexican / Irish / French
Stats: 34-25-34
Height: 5'7
Weight: 119
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Her dreams are to star on the big screen. With her warm personality and banging body, we're sure she'll make it far. So be on the lookout for this up and coming babe! To see more of Mary Castro.

Hi Mary, tell us a little bit about yourself.
Hi, my name is Mary Castro. I'm 23 years old and I'm from La Verne,
California.

What's your ethnic background?
Mexican, Irish, Spanish, and French.

Do you go to school?
I went to college for a little while but I didn't finish. I got
sidetracked and started doing other things.

What kind of modeling do you do?
Basically lingerie, fitness, and glamour.

How tall are you?
I'm 5'7''

You must have a hot body, do you work out?
I do, but not as much as I used to work out when I was doing the
fitness stuff.

Can you tell us about your first modeling job?
I shot for Fit Beauties Magazine and I had a great experience.

Where would you like your career to be in 5 years?
I hope it takes off even more. Right now I'm just doing a little bit
of everything but I would like to work more on film and television.

What is your dream job?
To be a star or a lead in a feature film.

What kind of films?
I'd like to do comedy and maybe drama.

What would you say is your best physical feature?
My dimples! I get complimented a lot by guys when I go out, and I get
reminded that I have them.

What three words would you use to describe yourself?
Confident, ambitious, and friendly.

What do you like to do on your spare time?
I like to travel, I like to gamble in Vegas, and I like dancing.

What do you look for in a guy?
I like a guy who's very easy going, nice, and friendly. We should be
into the same things, so we can do things together.

Do you like a certain type of man?
I like handsome guys, I guess. I don't have a preference, I just like
guys who are confident and caring.

No comments: