Friday 9 November 2007

Shellie Sloan - Sexy Mississippi Girl



Additional Info: modFX Interview
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Stats: 34-24-35
Height: 5'4
Weight: 115
Location: Atlanta, Georgia

She's one of the original 'Girls of WorldCom' to be featured in Playboy Magazine. She's also graced the cover of last month's October 2004 issue of Low Rider Magazine. Meet Mississippi native Shellie Sloan! Learn more about her in her modFX interview below.

Hi Shellie, tell us a little bit about yourself.
Hi, my name is Shellie Sloan. I'm originally from Tupelo, Mississippi, but I currently reside in Atlanta, Georgia.

Tell us about how you got started into modeling.
It actually started about two years ago. I was a financial analyst for MCI WorldCom at the time. I worked there for about three years when they were hit by the big scandal. This was around the time of Enron, and Playboy decided to make something out of it by doing a feature on the 'Women of Enron.' Playboy decided to do a feature on the 'Women of WorldCom' as well.

As a joke, one of my coworkers told me that I should send my pictures in and try to do it. I hadn't even done any modeling before that, much less pose nude. But on a whim, I decided to do it and sent some images in. They ended up selecting me as one of 11 women, so I went in and posed for Playboy! From there, things started picking up. I got my website up, shot for Mystique Magazine, and then recently got the October 2004 cover for Low Rider Magazine. Then I got a call from modFX and here I am today!

How'd it feel posing nude for the first time?
It was an experience! I had a great photographer, and he really made me feel at ease. I think I was a little tense about it at first. But I've since gotten used to it, and now here I am walking nude around everybody!

What are three words to describe yourself?
Talkative, funny, and very loving. I love everybody!

What do you look for in a guy?
I like a guy that's very sweet to me, someone who can make me laugh, who's very intelligent, and just someone who can treat me the same way I treat him.

Would you say you were wild growing up as a kid?
I was kind of a tomboy growing up. I was the only granddaughter out of 7 grandkids, and I was the oldest, so I just really loved just getting in the mud and getting dirty. My teenage years I got pretty wild, drinking on the weekends, doing things you're not supposed to do. But I've calmed down a lot since then.

You're actually out here in Los Angeles for a Playboy party. Tell us about that.
I actually got invited to the Halloween party at the Playboy mansion and they asked me if I wanted to be body painted. I've never been body painted before, so I'm looking forward to doing that tomorrow night!

No comments: