Monday 1 October 2007

Ann Poll - Swedish Blonde Playboy Cybergirl



Stats: 34-24-32
Height: 5'5
Weight: 95
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah

Meet Playboy Cybergirl Ann Poll, a beautiful Swedish blonde who comes to us from Salt Lake City, Utah. Ann travels frequently to Los Angeles and Las Vegas, where you'll find her partying the night away between her modeling gigs. We found Ann to be very down to earth and easy going. Between that and the glasses of wine, we had a very enjoyable and fun experience with her! Learn more about Ann in her modFX interview below.

Let's start by telling us your name and where you're from.
Hi my name is Ann Poll and I'm from Salt Lake City, Utah.

What is your ethnicity?
I'm Swedish.

How did you get your start in modeling?
I was scouted a lot. Everyone would approach me, so I just decided to go with it and see what happens.

How long have you been modeling now?
I took some time off in between some years, but I would say 10 years in total. I love it!

Have you always wanted to be a model?
Yes. I remember being really tiny and doing runway shows in my living room. It was really fun.

What are your biggest accomplishments so far?
I did some acting in movies where I appeared in the third "Urban Legends", and a movie coming out next summer called "Wieners", it's really funny. Then I appeared in Playboy Cybergirl in Oct '05. I think everything I do is a big accomplishment to me.

What would be your future goals in modeling?
My future goal would be to shoot for Maxim magazine.



Describe the first time you modeled nude?
It was a little bit more uncomfortable when I started, but I got used to it over time. It's so natural now I forget to put my robe back on.

Tell us about where you grew up?
I grew up in Salt Lake City Utah which is a very conservative city. My parents know what I do and we don't really talk about it. But I'm proud about my career.

What kind of girl where you in highschool?
I was a real teacher's pet, I really wanted to get good grades and have a lot of friends.

What do you do on your spare time?
I love being outdoors, traveling, and eating. Eating is a lot of my spare time! Haha!

What is you favorite food?
Italian for sure.

Do you workout?
Not really. But I take yoga, it lengthens my body. I drink a lot of water, it's good for you.

What kind of music are you into?
My favorite is house. I like Hip Hop as well. Pretty much anything I can dance to. I love to dance.

Do you party a lot?
Yeah, I tend to party a lot. I go to Vegas every 6 weeks. I like to have a good time. Life's too short!

Are you a wild and crazy girl?
I've heard I'm wild! Haha! I party with my crazy and wild friends. We get totally crazy together!

Have you kissed each other?
Definitely! All pretty girls kiss other pretty girls.

What is the most favorite part of your body and your least favorite?
My favorite part would be my hip bones. I think on any woman that is a sexy area. The small of the back is really pretty too. I don't really have a least favorite part.

What's your biggest turn on and turn off?
My biggest turn on would be confidence and intelligence. He can just walk in the room and not say anything, I love that. The biggest turn off is a big ego. I don't like it when they talk about themselves a lot.

Are you currently single?
I'm actually seeing someone right now, but I'm keeping my options open since I travel a lot.

What kind of guys do you go for?
Typically if I was to have a type, it would be tattooed boys. It's hot.

Does size matter?
You know, I haven't really done that experiment, I've been happy so far.

What puts you in a sexy mood?
Wine and good music. Just the atmosphere will do it.

What's the most sensitive part of your body?
My upper thighs and neck are very sensitive.

Have you been in a threesome?
Yes I have. It's really fun. I've done girl/girl and guy threesomes. It was very spontaneous. Alcohol is a crazy thing! Haha!

Where was the craziest place you had sex?
I'm kind of an exhibitionist, so outdoors basically. Beaches and elevators, especially glass elevators!

Do you have any last words?
Thank you modFXmodels for having me and Katie for the wonderful makeup job. Stay tuned for my website that will come really soon.

No comments: