Monday 1 October 2007

Luana Lani - Mystique Magazine, Playboy, and Stuff Magazine



Ethnicity: Filipino
Stats: 34-23-33
Height: 5'1
Weight: 98
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Our favorite naughty little girl has all grown up! We first met Luana a few years ago while shooting in Hawaii. Soon after, she made her move to Los Angeles, a stark departure from the world she was used to in her native Maui. She quickly adjusted to her new life in California and immersed herself into the world of modeling. Today, Luana runs her own successful website, which she proudly admits she updates herself, and has shot with several publications such as Mystique Magazine, Playboy, and Stuff Magazine. Learn more about Luana in her modFX interview below.


Hi Luana, tell us about yourself.
Hi, my name is Luana Lani . I'm originally from Maui, Hawaii, and now currently living in Los Angeles.

It's been a while since our last photoshoot with you. What have you been up to lately?
I've been running and maintaining my website, and I've been shooting for various glamour magazines like Playboy and Mystique Magazine. I also got a full-page feature in Stuff Magazine. Once in a while, I'll travel around and do carshows or Glamourcon appearances.

Tell us how you got started with the Internet in the first place.
Well, I got started on the whole Internet thing when I was 16 years old, and that was because I was always getting grounded by my dad. So whenever I was stuck at home, I had a lot of time to go on the Internet. I started up my own Yahoo group at the time and took all my own pictures for it. Then it was off and on for a couple years during high school, but I picked up modeling again when I turned 18 and have been going full at it since then.



You went to Europe recently for the first time. How was that?
I became really good friends with a girl I met at one of my Mystique Magazine shoots, and she's from London. So over the summer, I made a trip over there to hang out with her. It was so much fun! It was cool because she showed me the city outside of all the tourist stuff, so I got to see where all the locals hung out. I love London, and I'm going back again for Christmas.

So is there a place you haven't been to yet that you'd really like to visit?
The one place that I'd really like to visit is Tokyo. I love big cities and experiencing new cultures.

Where do you see yourself in five years?
In five years, I see myself pursuing a career in photography. I'd really like to shoot naked women and run my own website featuring naked girls! I'd definitely still be living here in California.

Have you ever bumped into one of your fans in public?
I've actually been spotted in public by some of my fans. Nobody has ever come up to me to ask me if I'm Luana, but I'll always get an email later asking me if I was at a certain gas station or store or something like that.

What do you do in your spare time?
In my spare time, I like to hang out with my friends, go to museums, movies, shop... just hang out and fun!

Three words to describe yourself.
The three words I would use to describe myself would be smart, sweet, and sexy!

Are you currently single?
Yes, I'm currently single.

What do you look for in a guy?
Well looks are important, but he's also got to be intelligent and ambitious. He's also got to be romantic.

Have you ever kissed a girl before?
I have kissed a girl before, many times!

What puts you in the mood?
I'm a romantic and sort of old-fashioned when it comes to that. I like soft sexy music, candles, and wearing lingerie for my man.

Where's the craziest place you've ever had sex?
The craziest place would have to be in the back seat of my car while my friend was driving on the highway. This was back when I was living in Hawaii. It was a really crowded highway and I could see my friends in the front seat, so it was pretty crazy!

No comments: