Friday 5 October 2007

Kaylai Lei - Wicked Filipina Girl



Ethnicity: Filipina
Height: 5'0
Weight: 100
Stats: 32-24-32

When we first worked with Kaylani back in 2002, she had just moved to Los Angeles and was at the very beginning of a budding career in the adult movie business. Things moved quickly for her, and In 2003, she became a "Wicked Girl" contract performer for Wicked Pictures. A few years later, she shocked everyone by suddenly quitting the business and moving to New Zealand. But as are the twists and turns in her life, Kaylani returned to the States just recently and has begun soft-core modeling again. Here's the interview we had with Kaylani at her last modFX photoshoot.

Let's start by telling us your name and where you're from.
Hi my name is Kaylani Lei, and I'm originally from Las Vegas.

How did you get started in the modeling?
I started dancing in Vegas at Olympic Garden, but I wanted to find more ways to make money. I heard that money could be made by selling nude pictures online, and somehow one thing lead to another, and I ended up in California with an agent in the movie business. It eventually led me to a contract with Wicked Pictures. I was with them for 3 years doing films and magazines.

Is there a new chapter in your life now?
I feel like I've done my time in the business, and I've learned a lot. I am stepping away from it now and starting my own website. I'm pursuing new opportunities in my personal life as well.

Have you always known you've wanted to be a model?
Never! It wasn't something I ever anticipated. But the agent that I was working with got me into doing some photoshoots for magazines. It was fun because it was something that I would only see in the movies. There were lights, crew and a makeup artist, and I never thought I would be a part of it!



Where would you be now if you weren't modeling?
I think I would've been an airline stewardess because I always wanted to travel and see the world.

Do you ever get noticed in public?
It happens! It depends where I'm at. Sometimes I'm out with no makeup and heels, and I'm totally different than what people are used to seeing me as. That's when it's funny to me since they still know who I am. It's flattering and sweet.

What do you do in your spare time?
I'm pretty easy going. I like to watch movies, go out and eat, drink wine, and traveling to see the world.

All the guys out there want to know if you have a boyfriend?
Ha Ha. I do! He's my best friend and I travel the world with him. He's given me a whole other side of things in life, which led me to step out of the business. That's why I'm starting my website to still keep in touch with my fans and let them know what I'm up to.

Do you cook?
I've started to. It's a lot of fun. I cook mostly Italian food, but I'm getting into meat, fish and salads now.

Where do you see yourself in the future?
It will still consist of traveling and doing more things on my website. You'll see what I'll always be up to on there.

Where was the craziest place you've had sex?
I would say it was when I was in Fiji, and we were on the beach. It was night under the moonlight and no one was around. It was beautiful!

Any regrets on the past?
Absolutely not. Everything I've done and every decision made in my life has built up to who I am now. Everything has been a learning process and made me the person I am, EVEN RETAIL!

What was your worst job?
When I was a cashier at a grocery store. People are mean when it comes to their groceries!

Thanks for your time Kaylani, do you have any last words?
Thanks for having me and I hope you like my pictures. Stay tuned for my website where I'll take you around the world!

No comments: