Friday 5 October 2007

Tiffany Toth - Playboy Cybergirl Hottie



Stats: 34-21-31
Height: 5'8
Weight: 115
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Meet Playboy Cybergirl Tiffany Toth, a hottie who comes to us from Orange County, California. We found Tiffany to be a little quiet in person, but in front of the camera she really glows. Learn more about Tiffany in her modFX interview below.

How did you get started in modeling?
I got started in modeling as a Playboy Cybergirl. I just submitted my photos and they contacted me.

Wow, what was that like?
It was awkward at first especially when you're naked in front of 10 people in the room. But everyone was professional so it was easy to be comfortable.

Have you always wanted to be a model?
Yes. I love makeup and getting my hair done, and it's always nice to get paid looking pretty.

What are your future goals!?
I'd like to see how far I can go. Eventually I'd like to go to school and get into interior design.

Tell us about where you grew up?
I grew up in Orange County, CA and have been there all my life. It's a great place to live. Eventually I'd like to move to another place someday.

What kind of girl were you in highschool?
I was a cheerleader. I basically kept to myself in highschool.



What would you be doing now if you weren't modeling?
I would be going to school and working.

What do you do in your spare time?
I like to go to the beach, go shopping, and paint! I'm naturally talented in painting. I do more abstract "picaso-like" work.

Do you have any pets?
I have two cats Wolfie and Monster! Everyone makes fun of me because I talk to my cats.

What kind of music are you into?
I love classic rock and 80's music!

Who's your favorite actor/actress?
My favorite actor is Adam Sandler, and actress is Rachel McAdams.

Where is one place you would like to go visit?
I would like to go to Italy.

Do you cook?
Yes I do. I like baking a lot. I can make cheesecake!

What's your favorite part of your body and your least favorite?
My favorite would be my butt. For my least favorite, I just want to be bigger. I'm too small.

What would be your biggest turn-on and turn-off?
My turnoff would be guys that are into themselves and take longer to get ready that I do. And my turn-on are guys who don't care what people think, but not too confident though.

What would be your guilty pleasure?
Chocolate!

Are you currently single?
Yes I am!

What kind of guys do you go for?
I like normal laid back kind of guys who are confident. I'm not really into the partying type.

What is your future in modeling?
I'd like to get more into print work for sure.

Any last words?
Thank you modFX for having me, and thanks Mom for your support!

No comments: