Tuesday 2 October 2007

Vanessa Valdez - Filipina Hottie



Ethnicity: Filipina
Stats: 34-26-34
Height: 5'4
Weight: 110
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Meet Filipina hottie Vanessa Valdez. She was born in the Philippines and now calls Pasadena, California her home. She enjoys dancing, singing, partying, shopping, talking on the phone, and did we mention she likes to party? Her ideal date with a guy is doing something casual but fun. She likes going out for drinks and dinner, but sometimes she just likes chilling at home and making it a Blockbuster night. She's not just into any guy, though... she prefers guys over 6 feet. Any takers?

Let's start by telling us your name, where you're from and your birthsign.
Hi my name is Vanessa Valdez, I'm from Pasadena, CA and I'm a Scorpio.

How long has it been since our last shoot?
Wow, I think it's been about a year now!

I'm sure a lot has happened during the year. What has been some of the highlights of your modeling career?
I've been in magazines like Import Tuner. I did a four page spread, it was really cool! I was also a featured model in Overide Magazine, I was really proud of that as well.

Other than modeling what else have you been up to?
I'm still gogo dancing every weekend, and during the day I work. I'm planning to go back to school this fall and major in Business Administration.

Let's talk more about your gogo dancing. Are you a different person when you're up there on the gogo box?
I'm more myself when I dance. But when I'm with the other dancers, we do silly and crazy stuff!



Have you had any crazy experiences lately?
Being comfortable shooting topless implied would be my crazy experience. I guess when I did a lot of gigs gogo dancing, I would see dancers running around naked in the back. So I started feeling normal about it myself.

What about photoshoots. Any wild and crazy stories?
I would have to say shooting girlfriend sets. Those are always fun. Especially when you're next to a really sexy girl in lingerie being implied...wow.

Would you be doing a lot more girlfriend sets in the future?
Of course, why not! Haha!

How much further will you be taking your modeling career?
I wish I can do this full time. I love modeling so I'd like to take it as far as I can.

Are you still single since the last time we talked?
No, I've been dating this guy on and off for two years now. We met in college.

What were things that attract you in a guy?
Someone with a sense of style. I always look at a guy's style no matter what. That's what would make me check you out.

What is a perfect date for you?
It would be a romantic dinner. It would have to be something good since I love to eat. Then a nice intimate walk so we could get to know each other better.

What food would make you "excited"?
Anything creamy! Whip cream, ice cream, anything you can lick.

If a guy was to caress you, what would be your most sensitive spot?
Ohhh, it would be my inner thighs! Soft hands are a bonus.

Have you kissed a girl?
Yes. It was kind of mutual. We were at a club and we weren't even drunk. We were just going with the flow, and when the moment came I just kissed her. We were attracted to each other. I'd probably do it again if I saw her.

Is there anything you'd like to say to your fans?
I just want to say thank you to everyone for your love and support. Without you I wouldn't be here today. You guys rock!

No comments: