Friday 5 October 2007

Nikita Esco - Topless French Chinese Babe




Stats: 34-24-34
Height: 5'3
Weight: 103
Location: Los Angeles, CA

This striking beauty is the exotic offspring of Chinese and French parents. She's originally from Seattle, Washington, where she lived all her life until recently moving to Southern California. At her modFX shoot, Nikita was a little shy at first. But after sharing a bottle of wine with us, things warmed up a bit and it started to get a little crazy! Don't miss her candid behind the scenes video below.

Hi Nikita, tell us about yourself.
Hi everyone, my name is Nikita Esco. I'm originally from Seattle, Washington and I recently moved to sunny Southern California. My birthsign is a Pisces.

What's your ethnicity?
I am half Chinese and half French.

Tell us about where you're at in life right now.
Ohh, I'm in the making of my life right now! You guys just caught me at a turning point in my life. Moving to California has opened up a lot of doors to me, so I want to get into acting and the import scene a lot more.



What kind of girl were you in high school?
In high school I was the captain of the drill team. Besides that, I'd have to say I was kind of a bad girl. I got into some trouble, caused a couple fights.

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
I want to move to Vegas. I don't know if it'll be in 5 years, but I love the fast paced life!

What kind of guy turns you on?
A motivated one. I like comedians, someone who can make me laugh. If I'm not happy, you're in trouble!

What is your favorite food?
I'm a sucker for pastas and noodles. Actually, I can cook. My first job when I was 15 was as a cook at a southern restaurant, soul food, so I can barbecue!

Have you ever kissed a girl before?
It was this past new years actually, I was really drunk. The girl was my best friend. I've got pictures of it on my myspace page!

What celebrity do people tell you most look like?
People say I look like Kristin Kreuk from Smallville.

So living in Southern California, do you enjoy all the driving?
Yeah, I don't mind the driving. I've actually had my license suspended twice already and crashed 3 cars. See, I was a bad girl!

What puts you in a sexy mood?
Candlelight and a really nice backrub. That'll do it!

Any last words?
Thank you all for stopping by. Hope you like my new feature on modFX. And also be sure to check me out at the next Hot Import Nights show go-go dancing! MUAH!

No comments: