Friday 5 October 2007

Ashley Roberts - December 2004 Penthouse Pet



Stats: 34-24-34
Height: 5'4
Weight: 100
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada

She's an Aquarius who loves to read about astrology and had a job waitressing before she got into modeling. Then, in December 2004 she was chosen to be that month's official Penthouse Pet! Meet the sweet Ashley Roberts. You can learn more about her in her modFX interview below:

Let's start by telling us your name, where you're from.
My name is Ashley Roberts, I'm from Southern California, but I currently live in Las Vegas, Nevada.

How did you get started in modeling?
A while back I answered an ad in the newspaper. From there, one thing led to another and brought me where I am today.

How long have you been modeling now?
For about 2 years now.

What are your biggest accomplishments in modeling so far?
I got to be Penthouse Pet of the month for December 2004.

Were you comfortable shooting nude?
I wasn't nervous at all. I'm comfortable in my own skin!

Do you have any future goals for modeling?
For now, I'm up for Penthouse Pet of the Year, so that will be exciting. Other than that, I'm just going to take everything one step at a time and see how it goes.

Tell us about where you grew up?
Gosh, I grew up everywhere. I've gone to 15 different schools, so I've been everywhere in Southern California.

What kind of girl were you in highschool?
I was kinda weird. I wore a lot of dark makeup and dark clothes.



What would you be doing now if you weren't modeling?
I would be a waitress, that's what I was doing before I was modeling.

Where do you see yourself in the next couple of years?
I want to eventually have my website up. That would be exciting!

What do you do in your spare time?
I like surfing the net!

What is the most expensive thing you ever purchased?
I just bought a new SUV, a Sorrento.

What kind of music are you into?
I listen to everything, even country!

Who's your favorite actor/actress?
I like Julia Roberts. Every movie she's in I own it! I like Tom Hanks and Nicholas Cage.

Where is one place you would like to go visit?
I would like to go to Hawaii. That would be my dream vacation.

What's your favorite food?
I like Mexican food, that's my favorite.

What's your favorite part of your body and your least favorite?
My favorite would be my boobs. My least favorite is my butt.

What would be your biggest turn-on and turn-off?
My biggest turn-on is honesty. Bad hygiene and bad breath would be my turnoff

What would be your guilty pleasure?
Chocolate for sure!

Are you currently single?
No I'm not.

What kind of guys do you go for?
I like big, nice guys. When they say nice guys finish last, it's not true. I like nice guys.

Do you have any ex-boyfriends that you regret going out with?
All of them! Ha Ha!

Does size matter?
Of course! They're lying if they say it doesn't

What puts you in a sexy mood?
Just being somewhere romantic away from the chaos of L.A.

What was the kinkiest thing you've ever done?
I kissed a girl. I was younger and I drank a lot. Then I got friendly if you know what I mean.

Have you ever been in threesome, and if not, would you ever?
No I haven't and I wouldn't! Not interested!

What was your craziest sexual experience?
When there was people in the room! Ha Ha! It's pretty crazy!

No comments: