Friday 5 October 2007

Aria Giovanni - Big Tits Italian Beauty



Ethnicity: Italian
Stats: 34D-25-35
Height: 5'6
Weight: 125
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Meet Aria Giovanni, one of the most famous models you'll find on the Internet today. It was a great pleasure shooting her as our March 2006 modFX Cover Model, and as you'll see by her photos, this stunning Italian princess definitely didn't disappoint! Learn more about Aria Giovanni in her modFX interview below:

Tell us your name and where you're from.
Hello, My name is Aria Giovanni and I'm from Los Angeles, CA.

What's your ethnicity?
I'm a mix of Italian, Yugoslavian, French, German, Irish and American Indian.

How did you get started in modeling?
I started modeling by answering an ad in the newspaper because I needed more money for college. It was getting expensive, so I used modeling to pay for it.

Did you always know that you were going to be a model?
When I was a kid I would think about it. It was kind of like a fairy tale dream to me. But I started modeling more as a way to pay for college, and it basically just grew from there.

How long have you been modeling now?
I've been modeling for 6 years now.



What kind of modeling jobs do you do?
I do mostly amateur and fetish. I also do glamour and artistic nudes. I do a little bit of everything.

What was your most interesting photoshoot?
It would be the one with Mystique Magazine. We were shooting in Alaska on a glacier and it was very, very cold. I was half naked wearing metal, so it was very challenging. I tried very hard to show that I wasn't in pain!

Do people ever approach you wherever you go?
It happens quite a bit. I think it's because I shoot a lot of amateur photos where I'm not wearing a lot of makeup, so they recognize me easily.

What projects are you working on currently?
I'm starting a new amateur website where I'm going to shoot new amateur models. I'm doing another section for my site which is more video on demand. Coming up are projects that I'm doing with Boost Mobile.

What do you do in your spare time?
Ha Ha! I have no spare time. I'm a workaholic! I'm always working towards my website. If I do get a chance, it would be having nice dinners and wine. But I enjoy being a workaholic, I love it!

What do you look for in a guy?
I like a guy who is driven. He would have goals and be passionate about life. I don't care what job it is, as long as he is happy about what he does. He would be funny, honest and easy going as well.

What would be a romantic evening for you?
Just having a nice dinner with wine. Nothing really fancy. Even just at home is fine!

Can you cook?
I'm a really good cook! Ask all my girlfriends that come to my dinner parties. I cook more Italian and French dishes.

What kind of girl were you in high school?
I was really quiet and shy. I didn't have a lot of friends and I didn't talk a lot. I was good in school though. I was an introvert, but I came out of my shell in college.

No comments: