Monday 1 October 2007

Jessica Burciaga - Sexy Spanish Model


Ethnicity: Spanish / French / Irish
Stats: 32-26-35
Height: 5'2
Weight: 108
Location: Santa Fe Springs, California

For a girl who's very first photoshoot ever was a professional shoot with Stuff Magazine, it's hard not to say things are coming easy for her. But for Jessica Burciaga, every opportunity she gets just leads to something bigger. Along with the modeling, Jessica keeps herself busy with go-go dancing gigs in L.A. three times a week. And if you're into video games, you can see Jessica reincarnated as a ring girl in the EA Sports Fight Night video game. How's that for an accomplishment?! Learn more about Jessica in her modFX interview below.

Let's start by telling us your name and where you're from.
Hi my name is Jessica Burciaga and I'm Santa Fe Springs, California.

What is your ethnicity?
My dad is Mexican and my mom is French/Irish.

How did you get your start in modeling?
I started shooting with Stuff Magazine 2005 which was my very first photo shoot ever. I was nervous since I haven't even taken a headshot before. I thought that they would expect a lot since they're a huge publication, but they were really cool.

What other accomplishments do you have so far?
I'm also in Maxim July '06 issue and I'm in another issue for Stuff Magazine in March '06.

How long have you been modeling now?
I'm almost hitting a year now.



What are your future goals?
I just want to take modeling for what it is right now and keep doing it as long as the jobs keep coming in.

What do you do in your spare time?
I'm a gogo dancer in LA I dance 3 nights a week so that keeps me busy most of the time along with modeling.

Tell us about where you grew up?
I was born and raised in Santa Fe Springs, CA. Then I moved away for a little while to Antelope Valley which I spent most of my high school years. Then I finally moved back to LA

What kind of girl were you in highschool?
I was really outgoing and talkative. I joined the yearbook club, drama and dance team. I was pretty involved.

What would you be doing right now if you weren't modeling?
I would still be in school finishing broadcasting. I was in it for awhile, but when I left for New York for Maxim Magazine, the school wouldn't let me back in since I missed too many days. I figured I can always go back to school, but Maxim was a one time opportunity.

Where do you see yourself in a couple of years?
I think I'd still be modeling, but not gogo dancing anymore. I would eventually finish my broadcasting degree as well.

What kind of music are you into?
I'm into everything! Since I'm a dancer, I like everything that I can dance to. But I listen to 94.7, old school Hip Hop, and oldies.

What's you favorite food?
Pizza! Especially chips and salsa since I'm Mexican.

Where is one place you'd like to visit?
One place I must visit is Hawaii because every one has been there except me. I'd would also like to do a photoshoot and get married there as well.

What is your most favorite part of your body and your least favorite?
My favorite would be my feet. Since I have small feet my shoes look cute on me (haha). And my least favorite would be my thighs.

Are you currently single?
I have a boyfriend right now. We're on and off at times, so right now we're currently on (haha).

What do you look for in a guy?
Someone I can just click with and have chemistry. I never really like someone off the bat, I usually be friends with them first, then when I know everything about you that's when I'd fall for you.

What turns you off in a guy and what turns you on?
A big turn off for me is small hands, that actually creeps me out. Another thing is being cocky and someone who takes longer to get ready than I do. A turn on is someone big, buff, tall and sexy.

Does size matter?
I think that if you love the person it doesn't really matter.

What puts you in a sexy mood?
A hot bubble bath. When you're all hot and wet, you get out of the bathtub and someone is there waiting for you, it make it all exciting.

What is the kinkiest thing you've ever done?
Probably it would be hooking up with my boss who is now my boyfriend. It was kind of a fantasy thing for me.

If you had to kiss a girl who would it be?
It would have to be Jessica Alba because two Jessicas are better than one! She's hot and has beautiful lips.

Where was the craziest place you "played games"?
It would be in a Jaguar and in a Limo.

No comments: