Tuesday 25 September 2007

Coral Evalani - Italian Hawaiian Beauty

Ethnicity: Hawaiian / Italian
Stats: 34-25-35
Height: 5'5
Weight: 115

Meet Coral Evalani, one of the hottest girls to come out of New Jersey! This part Italian part Hawaiian beauty puts the fire in hot, both figuratively and literally speaking. After all, she's one of the few people we know who eats fire! Sounds like a dangerous girl, and we like it! Read more about her in our interview below.

So Coral, tell us a little about yourself?
Hmmmm….where can I start…there’s a lot to know!! Hi my name is Coral, I like long walks on the beach, the color blue, and I’m fun at parties! Is this the dating game?!?

Let’s start with how you started modeling.
Honestly, I don’t know where I got the guts to do it!! I entered a modeling competition at a car show in Jersey (Import Eurasia), and won. It pretty much started there.

So how do you feel when your fans approach you at shows?
I think it’s great, it’s a wonderful feeling when people compliment you and want to take a picture with you. On the other hand, it’s really funny to me also! I am the biggest DORK in the world! I never used to be "HOT", so it’s crazy!! I was very tomboyish all through high school, and was into tattoos, piercing, and dying my hair a million different colors. I’ll send you before and after pictures!! Ha ha…you’ll never believe it!

So now that you are a "HOT" chick, what do you find sexy in a guy?
I like a man who is a real go-getter, someone with a lot of drive and who is goal orientated. There is nothing more sexy to me than a man who has the power of persuasion and who can keep my mind challenged.

Ok, so what do you do for fun?
Once in a while I’ll go out to a bar or a club. I’ve worked in bars for the past 5 years of my life, so I try not to frequent them. Mostly I love to go out eat! Did I stress LOVE enough? Ha ha!! Other than that, I’m a very reclusive person. I love to write, so hopefully I will get published one day. I’m also a workaholic, so I don’t have a lot of free time. I just live my life. If you can’t have fun with your own life, what’s the sense of living right?

You left out that you can eat fire!
Oh yeah, I like to eat fire! Ha ha!

Enlighten us….how did you get into that?
My Father is from Hawaii, and he used to do all the Tahitian style dancing and fire dancing. I’m not as good as him though! I don’t know exactly what sparked my mind into doing it, but I think it has something to do with me being an aries…fire is my element. It also scares the hell out of me! It’s a powerful element you have to respect it.

So, any closing remarks?
Just wanted to say thanks to you guys at MODFX for taking the time to work with me, and to everyone else who believes in me…you know who you are! My website will be coming out soon. Ciao!

No comments: