Friday 28 September 2007

Pam Rodriguez - Big Tits Hispanic Girls



Ethnicity: Puerto Rican / Guatamalan
Stats: 34C-22-37
Height: 5'2
Weight: 105
Location: Los Angeles, California

Her modeling career began after a chance encounter got her into a Hawaiian Tropic Pageant. She went on to winning that contest, and the rest is history! Meet Pam Rodriguez, a hot mix of Puerto Rican and Guatemalan backgrounds. Pursuing modeling full time has taken her to places all around the world, and she's not stopping anytime soon. Get to know more about Pam in her modFX interview below

Let's start by telling us your name and where you're from.
Hi everyone my name is Pam Rodriguez and I was born and raised in Los Angeles, CA.

What is your ethnicity?
My ethnicity is Hispanic.

How did you get your start in modeling?
It started about three years ago. I was going to a club and they asked me to be a contestant for a Hawaiian Tropic Pageant. I never thought of doing any pageants or being a model, but my friends peer pressured me. I made it to the semi-finals, then the finals. I started networking with different people. I started doing printwork, car shows, TV ads, and commercials. It's been good. I can't complain.

How long have you been modeling now?
I've been modeling for two and a half to three years.

What would be your future goals in modeling?
I want to be a mentor to other models. Modeling wise I want to see myself on the covers of magazines.



Tell us about where you grew up?
I grew up in South Central L.A. till I graduated from high school. Eventually got a job and moved out to Whittier, CA.

What kind of girl where you in high school?
I was more of a shy, very timid, no make up, cover up from head to toe kind of girl.

Where would you be now if you weren't modeling?
I would probably be at home as a housewife with children.

What do you like to do in your spare time?
I definitely like to travel, watch movies and play Texas Hold'em. I challenge any guy out there.

What kind of music are you into?
I'm more of an 80's girl. I love The Cure. Nowadays, if I go to a club and feel like dancing, hip hop and reggaeton. Or if I feel like driving KROQ, 80's kind of music. I like a little bit of everything.

Where would be one place you would like to visit?
The one place I would like to visit would be Italy.

What is the most favorite part of your body and your least favorite?
My favorite part would be my butt. And my least favorite part would be my nose, but I like it too.

What's your biggest turn on and turn off?
My biggest turn on would be somebody is very positive and has a gorgeous smile and a great personality. My biggest turn off would be someone who's very cocky, insensitive and negative.

What would be your most guilty pleasure?
Making love while driving on a highway in a convertible.

Are you currently single?
Yes, i'm currently single and looking.

What type of guys do you go for?
I go for the typical bad boys. But I love a guy who is very sensitive and passionate.

Does size matter?
Size doesn't matter. It all depends on the way you do it.

What puts you in a sexy mood?
What puts my in a sexy mood is getting ready, doing my hair, putting on make up and just feeling so sexy looking at myself in the mirror.

Where was the craziest place you had sex?
It would be New Year's 2006 in Miami. I was on the beach in a hammock having wild sex while people were around us, so crazy!

No comments: