Friday 28 September 2007

Elle Navarro - Big Tits Filipina



Ethnicity: Filipino / French
Stats: 34C-24-35
Height: 5' 3"
Location: Burbank, CA

She's graced the cover of Low Rider Magazine... twice! You've also seen her gogo dancing at all the hottest nightspots in L.A. She's Elle Navarro, a half Filipino half French hottie who loves to be in the spotlight. There's even more to her on her new website, which you should definitely check out! In the meantime, learn more about Elle in her modFX interview below.

Let's start by telling us your name and where you're from.
Hello my name is Elle Navarro and I'm from Burbank, California.

What is your ethnicity?
I'm half Filipino and half French.

How did you get your start in modeling?
I started modeling through a friend who introduced me to a photographer. Took some pictures and loved it. Just worked my way up networking, and got gigs here and there.

How long have you been modeling now?
I've been modeling for about a year now.

What are your biggest accomplishments so far?
I've been on the cover of Low Rider Magazine (January 2007) and Girls of Low Rider (December 2006). Another accomplishment is being the feature model in Smooth Girl Magazine.

What would you say is the first thing people notice about you?
My booty.



What kind of music are you into?
I listen to a lot of hip hop and R&B. I love the old school as well and oldies. But I'm a sucker for R&B.

Can you sing at all?
No, I can't sing. I'm horrible. But I sing in the shower all the time.

What would you be doing if you weren't modeling?
Oh my gosh, honestly I don't know. I've always wanted to model. Since I can remember, this is exactly what I wanted to do.

Tell us about your favorite part of your body.
My favorite part of my body is my butt because it's nice and it's not flat. It gets me a lot of attention.

Have you been anywhere exciting outside of Los Angeles?
I've gone to Vermont, its a really nice green state. Oregon as well, there's a lot of activities to do. I've been to Canada. And my favorite place in the world, my birthplace, the Philippines.

What are you plans for the rest of the year?
My plans for the rest of the year are to get my website up and running, further my career as a model, get featured in a lot of different things, and hopefully get started in acting.

What part would you play as an actress? The good or the bad girl?
Being an actress I'd play both sides. I could be the bad girl and be the sweet innocent one also. It'd be fun to play the bad girl because I'm really nice.

What are three words to describe yourself?
I am energetic. I always have energy. I'm loveable because there's nothing to not love about me. The third is driven because I have a lot of drive and I know what I want.

Have you ever kissed a girl before?
Yes, I have kissed a girl plenty of times. Not like that. Just for fun. You know, those drunk nights in Mexico.

Any secret sex tapes?
It wouldn't be a secret then, would it!

Have you been in a threesome?
No, I have not been in a threesome. I like all the attention for myself.

Where do you see yourself in five years?
In five years I would definitely like to look back and see myself on the cover of a lot of different magazines, as well as being featured in a lot of tv ads and commercials, maybe shows and movies. Five years from now, it's on!

No comments: