Tuesday 25 September 2007

Shay Laren - Big Tits Model

Stats: 36D-23-33
Height: 5'7
Weight: 110
Location: Los Angeles, CA

She was living in Maui when her friend, fellow model Crystal Klein, first introduced her to the world of modeling. It swept her life down an exciting new path, beginning with her start as a Pet of the Month in Penthouse Magazine. Since then, she's moved to Los Angeles and things aren't stopping there. Learn more about Shay Laren in her modFX interview below:

Let's start by telling us your name and where you're from.
Hi my name is Shay Laren. I grew up in Hawaii, but I'm an army brat so I'm from all over.

What's your ethnicity?
I'm Italian, Irish and Native American.

How did you get your start in modeling?
When I was living in Maui a friend introduced me to Crystal Klein and she lived close by and we became really good friends. She told me I should start modeling and I was like, "no no no, I don't know" I was nervous about it but finally took some pictures with her and she sent them to some photographers. When they wanted to shoot me, I was really surprised. I thought I was going to cry if she told me that no one responded. I've been modeling ever since.

What is your biggest accomplishment so far?
Being in Penthouse is my biggest accomplishment. They really jumpstart your career. People see the magazine the a lot. The first two months I started modeling they accepted my pictures and I became a Penthouse Pet for a couple of months. I was kinda thrown in full throttle and I quit my job and I moved and I love it!

What would be your future goals in modeling?
I would like to run my own website. Right now I have someone running it and I'd like to be self-sufficient Shooting only for my website and with people I want to shoot with. I'm becoming picky with the people and with the content that I'm shooting because it's your reputation.

What kind of personality are you?
I'm kind of like everything. The majority of the time I'm pretty mellow, I'm really down to earth. I'm kind of like a mixture of all things. I go through the motions like everyone else. I could be really outgoing sometimes and then sometimes I just want to stay home.

Where would you see yourself if you weren't modeling?
If I weren't modeling I would be doing real estate. I did well in school but I never felt like I had the patience to do the full four years of school. Not because I'm lazy but I just don't have the attention span to sit there and learn crap I don't want to learn.

So being a model has afforded you some nice things?
Well, I'm not an extremely materialistic person and that's the honest truth. I believe in living nicely but not over the top. I don't spend money on expensive anything.

Do you workout?
I don't work out that often because my boobs are natural and I'd have to put on three sports bra on or I'd give myself a black eye.

What kind of music are you into?
I like to listen to everything. When I'm home I like to listen to classic rock, indie, alternative kind of stuff. I love the 80's!

Do you have a place where you like to escape to?
I like to just be in my bedroom. I have a really comfy expensive bed. I like to lay in bed with my puppy and read. That's my Zen moment. I like to doodle and draw and that's my meditation.

What is your favorite part of your body?
I like my back. I like the way backs and shoulders look. Things that aren't sexual are more sexy.

What do you look for in a guy?
I like backs! Eyes, I love really nice eyes. I'm not into the big muscle guys. I kinda like the quirky, nerdy looking, smart guys.

Are you currently single?
Yes, it's hard. I've been single for years. I get lonely, but I have friends and my puppy. My puppy is my boyfriend.

What turns you on in a guy?
Confidence, not cockiness. That natural confidence is so sexy. Humor. I'm such a humor person. Every girl says that but it's so true. Someone that can make you laugh is so sexy. And someone that can hold a conversation.

No comments: