Friday 28 September 2007

Sophi Berglund - Busty Swedish



Ethnicity: Swedish
Stats: 36-24-36
Height: 5'5
Weight: 118
Location: Los Angeles, California

Born and raised in Southern California, Sophi Berglund is no stranger to the car show scene. In fact, that's where she got her start just a few months ago. Her Swedish background and flowing silky blonde hair make her all the more alluring. Learn more about Sophi in her modFX interview below.

Tell us a little about yourself.
Hi my name is Sophi Berglund, I was born in Los Angeles, and my sign is Aries.

How did you get your start in modeling?
I've always been going to car events for the past couple of years, and I was discovered at Bimmerfest up in Santa Barbara this past year.

How many years have you been modeling?
About half a year so far, pretty new at it.

Growing up, what kind of a girl were you in high school?
In high school when I started out I was pretty shy and quiet, you know that girl that studies in the back. But then I became a lot more social and had a lot of fun!

Are you a drinker?
I don't drink alcohol, but I still know how to have a good time without it.

Do you get wild and crazy when you go out?
I've been known to do that sometimes.



Are you attending school?
I'm currently in college studying psychology.

What's your favorite food?
I like Fettuccini Alfredo and Mongolian Barbeque.

Do you know how to cook?
Yes, definitely! I cook at home mainly to save money and it's healthier for you, so it works out pretty good.

Tell us what you look for in a guy.
I don't really have a preference as to looks, but definitely personality, we have to have common interests. He has to be intelligent, and I don't really like guys who show off too much. He has to have a good head on his shoulders, and he has to get along with my friends too.

What puts you in a sexy mood?
Lots of things actually, it just depends on the timing. Anything from good music to nice conversation, just doing something I like!

Have you been to anywhere outside the U.S. before?
Yeah, I've been to Sweden. My family is from Stockholm, we have a house there, and we visit there occasionally over the summers.

Do you speak Swedish?
I can understand a few words here and there but I can't speak it.

Have you ever kissed a girl before?
Hmmm, once, just a peck as a dare.

How about a threesome?
I've thought about it, but don't have any plans on it in the near future.

Where do you picture yourself in 5 years?
Five years I'd like to be well known in the import scene, be on a couple of magazine covers. I'd also like to finish school and have a career going for me.

No comments: