Tuesday 25 September 2007

Jade Hsu - Penthouse, Hustler, Playboy Model

Ethnicity: 1/2 Korean, 1/2 Caucasian
Height: 5'4
Weight: 100
Stats: 34-25-35
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Our featured modFX model Jade Hsu is a half Korean and half Caucasian beauty. Known as a wild child growing up in Charlotte, North Carolina, Jade moved to Los Angeles early on to start a new life and modeling career for herself. Check out the video interview we had with her or read on for her interview below.

How did you get started in modeling?
I was an exotic dancer at a strip club in Los Angeles when my agent I guess you'd say discovered me.

Who have you modeled for?
I've modeled for everyone. Penthouse, Hustler, Playboy, pretty much everybody.

What do you like best about modeling?
I guess I like the traveling most. I've traveled to all kinds of different places... Jamaica, the Bahamas, the Caribbean. Jamaica was my favorite place.

Do you have any piercings on your body?
Yeah, I have both my nipples pierced. I got them done a few months ago.

Ouch, did it hurt getting your nipples pierced?
They don't hurt now, but in the beginning they did. They basically took a clamp, stretched out my nipples, and took this long, long needle and stuck it straight through.

What's your favorite food?
Crab legs are my favorite food. I cook one dish, it's a Korean dish, and it's hot Chicken soup.

What do you look for in a guy?
I look for education, ethnicity (I like African American guys), nice skin, muscles, intelligence, and someone who's sensitive and caring.

Have you had an experience with a woman?
Yes I have, not in my personal life, but for work, yeah. I've done some girl/girl videos in my life. I'm not too into it, I prefer to be manhandled, but yeah, I guess you can call me a little bi-curious.

So if you weren't modeling, what would you be doing?
I'd probably be doing acting, or something that has to do with entertainment. You'd never find me sitting behind a desk and a computer all day.

Where do you see yourself in five years?
I see myself making lots and lots of money, driving a new corvette... hopefully pretty successful in whatever I'm doing.

Do you have any fetishes?
I like boots. I like gothic stuff, vampires, chains, lots and lots of crazy makeup. I've tried bondage before. It's a little uncomfortable. I prefer to do the tying up rather than being tied up, but I like it anyway... anything just so that the sex doesn't get too boring.

No comments: