Thursday 27 September 2007

Kate Brenner - Playboy's College Girls



Stats: 34-25-34
Height: 5'4
Weight: 115
Location: Orange County, California

She's been on the cover of Playboy's College Girls and has been a Playboy Cyber Girl of the Month. Meet Kate Brenner, one hot all-natural beauty! You can learn more about her in her modFX interview below.

Tell us your name and where you're from.
My name is Kate Brenner and I'm from Huntington Beach, CA.

How did you get your start in modeling?
I got my start in modeling a few years ago when I posed for Playboy. Which was always a dream of mine and I still work for them but I also do my own stuff. It's really been a dream come true.

Was Playboy your first photoshoot?
My Playboy photoshoot was my first shoot of that kind. I started off as an actress when I was a kid and also did print modeling for catalogues. So I had a little bit of experience but this was a whole new thing.

Your biggest accomplishment to this day would be Playboy?
My biggest accomplishment I would say is Playboy because it was always a dream since I was a little girl.

What was it like posing nude for the first time?
It was pretty scary posing nude for the first time. I just remember we had so much fun on the set, everybody was so cool, we were drinking beer on the set. About half way through it it hit me, it was so surreal but I was having so much fun I didn't have the chance to scared then.

Tell us about where you grew up?
I grew up in Calabassas, CA. which was a little old western town when I was growing up in it. Now its beautiful, it's really nice they really developed it.

What kind of girl were you in high school?
In high school I don't know if I really fit in to any categories. I hung out with all kinds of people. Never really went through the rebellious stage. I snuck out of the house because I was constantly grounded because my parents were so strict. But I wasn't a bad girl and I wasn't a jock, I had fun. I did okay in school, if I would've applied myself I would've done better I was just too busy having fun.



What would you be doing now if you weren't modeling?
Gosh, right now if I wasn't modeling I don't know what I'd be doing. I love this so much that I don't really have a plan B.

What do you do in your spare time?
Because I live by the beach I do a lot of stuff. A lot of active stuff. I love to ride my bike, do a little bit of surfing, run my dog on the beach. I travel a little bit. The past couple years I've done way more traveling than I have my whole life. It's my new hobby.

Where is one place you'd like to visit?
One place I want to visit for sure is Japan. My sister goes there once a year and loves it. My parents went there on their honeymoon and my dad was a pilot so he used to go there all the time. I love their culture, I love their style and I want to see it.

Where do you see yourself in the next few years?
In the next few years I hope to still be modeling and traveling. Maybe thinking about having a family. That's definitely a goal but I don't know if that's going to happen in the next few years. I still need a little bit of me time.

What would be your favorite food?
My favorite food, I love food so that's a hard one. I eat a lot of sushi and salmon is my favorite. I love bagels! For some reason in the morning I eat a bagel and it makes me really happy.

What's your ethnic background?
I know my dad is German and my mother's family was mostly British, but I don't really know all of it. I'm Cracker!

What is the most favorite part of your body and your least favorite?
My most favorite part of my body... I like my legs and I like my feet. I've always had strong legs and I remember when I was little being able to out run all the boys. Then I grew up and got all the boys attention with them. And my feet, I just like feet. I like taking care of my feet and I think my feet are shaped pretty. My least favorite, gosh I don't know. I try not to think like that.

What would be your biggest turn on and turn off in a guy?
My biggest turn on in a guy would be if he was genuine. I like genuine people. I like guys who speak the truth and don't just talk to talk, don't just talk to hear themselves talk. Turn off's would be arrogance and smelliness.

Are you currently single?
I am not currently single I have a boyfriend. He's great! He's part of the reason I travel so much. I get to go with him cause has an awesome job. I travel around the country with him sometimes. He's a musician in a band.

Does size matter?
Size matters. I don't know why it matters but it matters both ways. You can't be too big and that's not good.

Do you party a lot?
I'm very social but I'm not a big partier. I like to drink but I don't get drunk. Nine times out of ten I'd rather be around a lot of people than be alone. I love being out. I love to go to bars even if I'm not drinking I like to see the atmosphere and observe and have funny stories.

No comments: