Friday 28 September 2007

Flor Bermudez - Sexy Nicaraguan



Ethnicity: Nicaraguan
Stats: 34-26-36
Height: 5'8
Weight: 115
Location: Anaheim, CA

Meet hot Latina model Flor Bermudez! You might recognize her as the face on the cover of Import Tuner Magazine in January 2006. She was also on the cover of the October 2005 issue of Low Rider Magazine. With two magazine covers under her belt, the next thing she's focusing on is having her own website!

Tell us your name, where you were born and your sign?
My name is Flor Bermudez, I'm from Anaheim, CA and I'm a Capricorn.

How did you get started in modeling?
I got started in modeling because I didn't want to go to school. I didn't know what I wanted to do, but I liked taking pictures and be in front of the camera. I decided to give it a shot and I'm still doing it. I'm happy to be modeling right now.

Have you always wanted to be a model?
Ever since I was a little girl, I remember pictures of me in a bikini, so I guess I have.

Tell us about your biggest accomplishments.
I was on the cover of Low Rider and Import Tuner magazine and I did some work for Playboy which was fun. Just traveling and meeting new people was the most rewarding.

Are you recognized from fans?
Yeah, some people would say, "Are you that girl from..." I love my fans and answer all their emails. They're great!

What kind of girl were you in highschool?
I really just kept to myself. Everybody knew who I was. I wasn't really into sports, but I was getting into dance classes and joining the choir.



Were you born and raised in California?
Yes I was. When I was little we moved around. Most of the time we stayed in Anaheim. So I grew up mostly in Orange County.

What's your ethnic background?
My parents were from Nicaragua, so my first language was Spanish. I didn't learn English untiI I went to school.

Is there any place in the world you'd like to go to?
I wish I could go to Egypt and see the pyramids.

What do you like in a guy?
I love a guy with tattoos, piercings, dark hair and light eyes. I like it when guys are honest and have a sense of humor. He has to also be family oriented with goals.

Have you ever kissed a girl before?
Yes I have, more than once.

Were you drunk?
No, I was sober! (haha)

What's the difference between a guy and girl's kiss?
Girls have that cuteness and feminine side to them... you know what I mean!

If you were stranded on a deserted island, what 3 things would you bring?
First my would be my cat, a bikini, and my boyfriend. I can't go without sex! (haha)

Are your parents supportive with your modeling?
They're happy for me. They expected me to take awhile because modeling is so competitive. It was a struggle at first, but they're happy that I'm progressing.

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
I want to be in Maxim or FHM magazine. Probably be married with kids too.

Do you have any pets?
Yes, I have a cat named Jerome. He's big, fluffy, fat and lazy, but cool!

Where was the craziest place you had sex?
I would have to say in someone's garage during a party. Thank god no one walked in!

No comments: