Monday 24 September 2007

Samantha Rae

Ethnicity: Mixed Irish
Additional Info: modFX Interview
Height: 5'6
Weight: 112
Stats: 34-24-36
Location: Philadelphia, PA

It was our first visit to Philadelphia, and our beautiful tour guide was none other than the beautiful Samantha Rae. Other than her driving skills, we must thank Samantha for introducing us to the delicious Philly cheesesteak sandwich! Kidding aside, Samantha's look has got us hot for East Coast girls. Check out her interview below and learn a little more about this Philly beauty!

Hello Samantha, tell us about yourself.
I was born March 19th, 1981, and that makes me a Pisces.

Where are you from?
I was born and raised in Pittsburgh, but I'm from Philadelphia.

When did you get started into modeling?
I got started when some of the coworkers I worked with were on the Internet looking at some websites and said I should try it, so here I am!

What magazines would you like to work for?
Cosmopolitan (yeah!), Import Tuner, Super Street, anything respectable…Maxim would be good!!

What is one of your wildest experiences?
That would have to be the other day! My car broke down right in the middle of Manhattan. It stopped in the middle of 8th avenue, and I was STUCK!!! I had to get out of the car in the middle of traffic and push my car to the side of the road! IN HEELS!!

What do most people say you look like?
They say "everything", like Brazilian, Irish, Italian…EVERYTHING! But I'm an Irish mix.

Are your blue eyes real?
Yes! My eyes are real. No contact lenses!

What do you find sexy in a guy?
Definitely his confidence and the way he carries himself. I like good cologne, and a man who always has my back, who's always ready to fight for me, I like that.

How about in a girl?
Haha…same thing! The way she carries herself, the way she presents herself, her personal style, and how she takes care of herself.

Are you a wild party animal?
I wouldn't say party animal, but I do have my moments. I love to go out, but I like to stay in control.

What's your favorite drink?
Oh my god, I bartend, so I have a lot of favorite drinks. I love everything: Smirnoff Ice with Henessey, Captain Morgan and gingerale, Long Island Ice Tea, even Coronas! I'm not an alcoholic, that's all you need to know! Haha!

If there was one place to go where would it be?
I want to go to the Caribbean, Puerto Rico, and anywhere tropical! I'd love to go to Cali first, because I've never been to L.A. So maybe I'll come by and visit you guys sometime!

Any closing remarks?
Just wanna say hi to all my fans, to my family, and my friends. Check out my new website, it should be coming out soon... bye!

No comments: