Thursday 27 September 2007

Sabrina Rose - Leggy Babe



Ethnicity: Caucasian
Stats: 34-24-34
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 110
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Tell us your name and where you're from.
Hello, My name is Sabrina Rose and I'm originally from California and grew up in Orange County.

What's your ethnicity?
My ethnic background is half Russian, 1/4 Scottish, and part French and American Indian.


How long have you been modeling?
I have been modeling for about a year and a half now.

How did you get started in modeling?
I originally got started modeling as a make-up artist. I did a test shoot with somebody who submits for playboy and he submitted me and that how I got started in the glamour world.

What kind of a girl were you in high school?
In high school I was kind of a sporty/jock type girl but not too jocky because I was kind of edgy. I had my own thing going on but I was into sports.

What would be your favorite sport?
My favorite sport to watch would be basketball and my favorite sports to play would be tennis and soccer.



What kind of music do you like?
I like a lot of different music. Basically, I like rock and hip hop.

What is your favorite food?
My favorite food is Italian food because I like Chicken Parmesan because it makes me really full and it's hearty and meaty and satisfying.

Can you cook?
I can cook a little bit. I can follow almost any recipe. I like to cook, I'm not a person who messes up a recipe.

What would be your most favorite part of your body and the least favorite?
The most favorite part of my body would be the length of my legs. And my least favorite... I wish my waist would widdle in, more of a hour glass shape.

What turns you on most about a guy and turns you off?
The thing that turns me on the most about a man is their face. I need to like their face. What turns me off most is rude behavior, and drugs or low self esteem or power trip. I hate things like that.

Are you currently single?
I am presently single as we speak.

What's your guy type?
The guy type I'm interested in would be somebody who's secure with what I do and is supportive and also understands me as a person outside of this industry.

Have you ever kissed a girl?
I have kissed many a girl. My favorite girl to kiss is Jaime Hammer. She's my all time favorite. I like me some Jaime, but who doesn't? Jaime's a hot kisser because she always leaves you wanting more. She's a little tid bit of a tease, it's hot!

No comments: