Tuesday 25 September 2007

Jessica Kramer - Big Tits Playboy Cybergirl



Stats: 34D-24-34
Height: 5'4
Weight: 106
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Meet Playboy Cybergirl Jessica Kramer, a busty beauty who comes to us from Eagle Rock, California. The first thing we noticed about Jessica was her amazing figure. She's all-natural, and with her twins at a full D cup, you can't help but feel mesmerized. Want to learn more about her? Check out her modFX interview below.



How long have you been modeling and what are a few of your accomplishments that you are most proud of so far?
I started modeling by accident about 4 years ago. A friend of mine knew a photographer over at Playboy and introduced me. We took a few pics, waited a few months and then I got a call asking me if I was available the following morning so I could do a Playmate test. So I did it the next morning and have been modeling ever since. My Playmate test was my very first professional shoot ever so I was definitely very scared to be standing in a room with lights on me and people around while I was buck naked, but I did it and I’m so happy I did.

What part of you gets the most compliments? and what part of you never looks as good as you might wish?
I get a lot of compliments on my eyes and my breasts. I’m never happy with the way my butt looks. I wish it was a little bigger and bubblier.

Are most of your friends in the modeling/entertainment business?
Not all of my friends but quite a few of my close friends are. I think the reason for that is is that we relate to each other a little bit more than some of my friends who are not in the business.

What's the biggest misconception people have about you?
The biggest misconception that people have about me is that I’m a gold digger and if you lavish me with gifts and trips that I will swoon. On the contrary, I am a person who is looking for character and class because I enjoy the simple things in life.

What’s your favorite alcoholic beverage?
My drink is raspberry Stoli and Sprite but lately I have been drinking Pinot Grigio and am enjoying it so much it could be my new favorite drink.

What's a typical workout to stay in shape?
I don’t workout at all so my goal for the next 6 months is to start walking and hitting the gym.

What's the m ost unusual place you've ever had sex?
The most unusual place, not really sure, but I dated a helicopter pilot and once had sex in his helicopter. Not sure how many people can claim that.

Have any nicknames?
When I was in high school a few of my friends started calling me barbielocks, a cross between goldilocks from when I was younger and then Barbie as I got older.

Do you have any secret talents we don't know about?
I used to be in gymnastics and ballet so I am very flexible and can put both of my feet behind my head.

No comments: