Wednesday 26 September 2007

Yvette Lopez - Hot Latina

Ethnicity: Hispanic
Stats: 34-23-34
Height: 5'3
Weight: 100
Location: Los Angeles, CA

One look at her and you won't be able to take your eyes off her! Meet Yvette Lopez, a hot Latina beauty from Santa Fe, New Mexico. You might remember seeing her on the cover of Low Rider Magazine, or in one of her four features in Playboy's Newstand Editions. Learn more about Yvette in her modFX interview below, and be sure to check out more of her hot pics in her modFX photo gallery!

Hi Yvette, tell us a little about yourself.
Hello, I'm Yvette Lopez. I was born and raised in Santa Fe, New Mexico, and I'm a Libra.

How did you get your start in modeling?
I was approached by Greg Gorman when I was 16 years old out in Santa Fe, New Mexico, then started working in workshops when I was 17.

Did you start out doing nudes?
Yeah, I actually had to have my mom sign some release forms for me to shoot artistic nudes, since I was 17 at the time.

What do you do in your spare time?
I like to go to the beach. I live out in Florida now, so I go to the beach all the time.

We also hear you like to cook.
I love to cook! New Mexican food. Very spicy, lots of chilis.

What's your favorite part of your body?
My breasts are my favorite part of my body.

Three things you can't live without?
Pizza, my chihuahua, and blush.

Are you currently single?
Yes, very single!

Would you say you're a wild and crazy girl?
I'm out of my mind! Yes, I'm a very wild and crazy girl.

What's the craziest thing you've ever done?
I have a tendency of getting naked in clubs, all the time.

Where's the craziest place you've ever had sex?
Parasailing, yes, parasailing! We were facing each other way up in the air, if you can imagine it!

If you were to kiss a girl, who would it be?
My girlfriend Veronica. She's beautiful.

Thanks Yvette for spending time with us today. Any last closing remarks?
Just want to say that I had a wonderful time shooting with modFX models, they're a wonderful team. And be on the lookout for me in Dream Magazine, talk to you soon. Bye!

No comments: